Makeup Junkies!

Options
167891012»

Replies

• hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Two tips for greasy hair:

1: Try applying conditioner only to the ends instead of the whole head. Might also assist with split ends?

2: Try Dry shampoo. I love it!
  • hlfunnell
    hlfunnell Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Two tips for greasy hair:

1: Try applying conditioner only to the ends instead of the whole head. Might also assist with split ends?

2: Try Dry shampoo. I love it!

I use dry shampoo a lot! And it's only the hair round my face which I touch most that gets greasy :/ Maybe i need something for my skin? XD
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I really like Dr. Feelgood's Mattifying Balm. I use it instead of powder or foundation, because I couldn't find one that didn't just sit on top of my skin and look weird.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Does anybody have a recommendation for a good eyeliner, one that will stay on the waterline?
  • xtina1129
    xtina1129 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I love makeup, probably a good thing since it's what I do for a living. My newest "hobby" make up related, is finding great doupes!
  • michaelalouise3915
    michaelalouise3915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 mac lipsticks, I've had to get extra storage for them. Same with blushes skinfinishes. At the moment I have 9 or 10 foundations. I'm abit obsessed

I recently treat myself to the guerlain wulong pressed powder, it's like photo shop for the skin, best piece of makeup I've ever purchased.

I just got a lot from the mac Archie's collection too
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I just bought the Too Faced BB - LOVE IT. I use it as primer.