Makeup Junkies!

Options

Replies

• labyrinth84
    Options
    thoughts on Bare Minerals? I need to catch up read this thread, it's been a bit. Tossing this out there to see what others feel about it? I keep hearing good things, but do you agree on the results, the prices, how easy it is to find locally etc. Or is it an online online product.

Thanks, much appreciated!:wink:
    I really need a good under eye concealer! Pale skin plus dark circles = not a good combination! x
    I would love to hear ideas on one as well.. any favorites? :)

Found all other face products (Chanel, Mac) gave me break-outs! I now use BareMinerals and really like it. If you like thick feeling foundation then it takes some getting used to, but it is really good for the skin and looks natural :)
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I huff my bronzing powders on the reg.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I only use BareMinerals on my face nowadays, great for the skin. Eyes- Urban Decay for dramatic eyes, MAC for classy/daytime. The only make-up product I'm not obsessed with are lipsticks! Sometimes I put some on, if I can find one in my make-up bag, often go without :) May try the Naked range, lots of you seem to love it :)

What lipstick is it that you have on in your pic? Love the colour!
  • deadgirl13
    Options
    Love every brand... With an exception of BH cosmetics and Bobbi Brown.

ETA...Also don't care for catalog cosmetics like Avon and Mary Kay.

I don't like mary kary either plus its expensive. i've tried the mark collection from avon but i dont like it either, i only tried it because lauren conrad was a spokesperson for it lol
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    :love: you people & your ideas

I cant stand Avon... except SOME of their lip gloss is good
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Anything inside the Sephora store....I love so many different products in there that I couldnt make a list of my favorites.
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    I try and make sure that all products that I purchase are animal friendly , ie no animal testing. This was how I found UD and I absolutely LOVE it! The primers are incredible and make a world of difference. You can't go wrong with UD!
  • CatAriSal
    CatAriSal Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have become obsessed with the Tarte Glamazon lipsticks. They're just so perrrrrty.
  • SweetMelisa85
    SweetMelisa85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried hair chalk?

My ends will be blonde soon, was thinking of buying some to perdy up my hair every now and then

Sally's has hair chalk that is intended for your hair and it is great! I have black hair and I got the purple and you can see the color
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Thanks to this thread, I just went online and ordered Naked2 and Smashbox photo finsh primer from Sephora. My name is Patti, and I'm a makeup junkie.

All together now-

"Hi Patti!"
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hilarious...and looking these items up now...
  • djenah79
    Options
    i think i'm the only one of my friends that is not obsessed with makeup. i don't wear any concealer or foundation or anything, and usually go easy on the eyes. Typically i buy the cheapo NYC stuff. Sometimes I'll splurge on a good mascara though.
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Love the original Naked Pallet by Urban Decay! Smashbox photo finish primer. Drugstore lipstick - Revlon Lip Butters are amazing!
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I just looked up Birchbox and it sounds AMAZING.

What do you usually get?
  • Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    My absolute favourite product is Skin79's BB cream. I looooooove it! I wear that with Make Up Forever HD powder daily.

I love getting all different kinds of lip glosses (favourites are Stila, Lancome & Rimmell).
  • klegendre20
    Options
    Absolutely love all of Arbonne's cosmetics. Very natural, light as air, amazing coverage. Plus they're certified vegan, have the PETA stamp of approval, organic and have no artificial fragrances, dyes or cheap fillers like mineral oil. And they last a very long time!!!
  • klegendre20
    Options
    thoughts on Bare Minerals? I need to catch up read this thread, it's been a bit. Tossing this out there to see what others feel about it? I keep hearing good things, but do you agree on the results, the prices, how easy it is to find locally etc. Or is it an online online product.

Thanks, much appreciated!:wink:
    I really need a good under eye concealer! Pale skin plus dark circles = not a good combination! x
    I would love to hear ideas on one as well.. any favorites? :)

Yes - Arbonne's concealer is AMAZING! Comes in light, med and dark...always get a color that's a little darker than your skin tone. I use the medium. Covers dark circles and blemishes. Vegan, organic and lasts a long time. No artificial fillers, chemicals, dyes or fragrances!!!
    https://arbonne.com/shop_online/showitem.asp?ProductId=7866&menuId=255&withLinks=1
  • plaingirly
    Options
    I got a set of 8 Stila lip glosses in the sale! Still some bargains out there! x
  • CBoogie84
    CBoogie84 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So many great ideas on here!

Main obsession is MAC, for sure. Mostly eyeshadows. Love me some Smashbox Photo Finish primer, NARS bronzer, and DIORSHOW mascara. Also Stila waterproof liquid eyeliner.

I've contemplated trying some UD eyeshadpws, but I don't know that I can cheat on MAC like that.....

Oh, forgot about Birchbox. Love me some trial products every month for $10!!!!
  • goldair23
    goldair23 Posts: 160
    Options
    Eeeeh I love makeup!
    My all time favourite is Dior Amber Diamond.. been through three! Granted one broke though.. Not ideal for a $100 product!
    x