What's for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    A single plum floating in perfume served in a mans hat.

:laugh:
  • KMRose1788
    KMRose1788 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    2 slices of turkey bacon, and 6 tablespoons off egg whites, hot sauce on top. 110 calories, lots of protein and keeps me full until lunch time.
  • cserg
    cserg Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    105 Calories:

2 slices Canadian Bacon & omlett with Egg Beaters, Spinach and a little low fat Feta.

I have this almost every day. We substitute chopped Asparagus and Red Bell Peppers some days.

EDIT- I forgot to add my Juice Plus+ BEST ever to get veggie and fruit WHOLE food benefits.
  • ChristaToTheMax
    ChristaToTheMax Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    A cup of Raisin Bran (no milk) and a cup of Orange juice.....around 302 cals

I would be starving ChristaToTheM

It is a quick pick-me-up breakfast! :)
  • jedin97
    jedin97 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had a two egg omelet with 1/4 of a green pepper and an ounce of lean turkey lunch meat and a cup of coffee with Smores creamer. :)
  • GuardiansBeer
    GuardiansBeer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    250 cal

Jimmy Dean Delights - Turkey Sausage Sandwich - A turkey sausage patty with cheese and egg whites on a muffin. Protein grams are double the fat grams and comes conveniently packaged at Sam's Club for on-the-go mornings to heat up once you get to work.

Rotated a few times a week with Chobani - Blueberry Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (185 cal) or a not-good-for-me Tall Non-Fat No-Whip White Mocha from Starbucks (270 cal).
  • jhill4mpls
    jhill4mpls Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yogurt with about 2 tablespoons of granola and fresh raspberries or blueberries.
  • kranthichalla
    Options
    8:30 am - Omlette with 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites with a slice of oroweat multigrain bread
    11 am - 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt with a few blueberries and raspberries.

Calories - 300/1200
    Carbs - 29/165
    Fat - 8/40
    Protein - 29/45
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I like to get most of my calories in the morning but we need to go shopping so I didn't have as much today.
    My typical breakfast however is a mound of veg, fruit, yogurt and some form of straight carbs like cereal or crackers. It typically puts me around 500cals.

This morning it was leftovers-guacamole and a handful of organic tortilla chips coming it at roughly 200cals.
  • cbelrose
    cbelrose Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    1egg egg salad (mayo/ dill relish)
    Slice of cheese
    Black coffee

248 cals / 3 carbs
  • KIR3Y
    KIR3Y Posts: 2
    Options
    Skip breakfast, wait 'til lunchtime.
    3 cans tuna
    5 tbsp mayo
    810 calories
    78 gm protein
    50ish gm fat
    0 carbs!
  • commanderval
    commanderval Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    One oikos honey on the bottom greek yogurt (100 cals for 100g), 2 slices of light wheat bread (120 cals) and
    some becel margarin on the bread (70 cals for 2 tsp). Black tea (0cals)...and counting my morning break snack of 1 big navel orange (around 100 cals). Adds up to almost 400 cals. Not too bad :)
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    coffee, two eggs fried without fat, 1slice bread and a cup of whole milk. About 300
  • CandaceHoweth91
    Options
    I had a 16oz smoothie with silk, strawberries, and yogurt. 240 calories
  • PaulaPalooza
    PaulaPalooza Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    One egg, three egg whites all scrambled together. With about a tablespoon of shredded cheese and a pretty hefty amount of Cholula. Them I do some fresh ground black pepper and sea salt on top.

And coffee. Duh.

It is DE-lightful! Would be great with some addition veggies or as an omelet. I'm seeing mushrooms, spinach, maybe tomato...

137 Calories, 7 grams of fat and 16 grams of protein.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    16oz of fresh juice made from a small beet, a small red apple, four carrots, four celery stalks, half a lime and a 1-inch knob of ginger. 201 calories.
  • believe22
    believe22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    2 hard boiled eggs, an apple and a string cheese - 275ish calories (depending on apple size)
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    1 pkg of Quaker Oatmeal (Cookie's and Cream) 160 Calories

Not the smartest of oatmeal choices for breakfast but my daughter didn't like it so I am left eating it lol.
  • freedski1
    freedski1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    21 raw almonds
    6 dried turkish apricots
    coffee with flax milk and stevia
    ~300 cals
  • mschelle
    mschelle Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    2 eggs scrambled (with Pam not butter) with 2% mozzarella and green onions - ~240 cal
    1 banana and some strawberries - ~110 cal
    Total 350 and full till lunch!