Replies

• Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    One slice of pumpernickel with butter = 106 calories
  • srd2b
    srd2b Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I had 1/3 cup oats, 1/3 cup cottage cheese & 1 egg. Blended together & fried. Then I topped it with sugar free syrup.

260 calories.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mfec0t49c11rkqiqto1_250.gif

tumblr_mfec0t49c11rkqiqto2_250.gif

Normal Eggo waffles are just about 200 calories for 2 waffles. It's the butter and syrup that get you. Go easy on the butter and drizzle it with honey instead of soaking it in syrup. Then throw a tablespoon of peanut butter in the middle while it's still hot and make a sandwich out of it. Hot melted peanut butter between waffles is awesome. Okay that last part might set you back a few but it's so good.
  • WeightWatcherCindy
    Options
    I had 2 slices of Turky bacon , onion, mushrooms and green pepper egg beater omelet with a tad of 2% Mexican cheese . 2 slices 35 calorie wheat toasted with ICB spray . 268 calories .
  • tresamies
    tresamies Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    2 slices of sara lee low fat whole wheat bread with a tbsp of I cant believe its not butter and regular coffee with 2 % milk and sugar. 157 calories
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Scrambled egg, oatmeal with cinnamon and a touch of brown sugar, skim milk, coffee 320
  • kittycatkay
    kittycatkay Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Enoki mushrooms fried in vegetable oil, whole wheat bread, and pineapple! Everything was less than 150 cals
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    0.75 cup plain greek yogurt
    0.75 cup berries
    0.5 cup all bran

~ 250 calories
  • Sla6adm
    Sla6adm Posts: 31
    Options
    850 calories - Wetherspoons beans on toast, with a side of hash browns and an apple juice. However, I do front load my day, but I guess still a lot for someone 5ft 1 and 7 3/4 stone. . . .
  • tabbyavalon
    Options
    i have a terrible time trying 2 eat breakfast gonna try cereal 2morrow
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Egg Cupcakes!!

Makes 12 Servings

12 Egg Whites
    6 Eggs
    Chopped Fresh baby spinach (as desired)
    Chopped green onion (as desired)
    1 tsp of cheddar cheese per muffin tin

Bake at 350 for 20-25 min.....

Really you can substitute with any other veggies you like... I have made with yellow pepper, onions, red pepper
    Also, you can use other cheese as well......

For the ones listed above, 2 muffins is 122 cals so 61 cals each
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I usually have cereal with a banana and 2% milk also coffee - 350ish I think
  • Jpinpoint
    Jpinpoint Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup (uncooked) oatmeal with a small banana 255 calories. It's filling and carries me on from breakfast to lunch without feeling hungry or bad snack needy.
  • OliveDouglas
    Options
    1 medium banana
    1 cup of water
    3 ice cubes
    1 scoop Optimum Nutrition - Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein, Double Rich Chocolate
    1 medium fuji apple

Total: 302
  • Jpinpoint
    Jpinpoint Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    i have a terrible time trying 2 eat breakfast gonna try cereal 2morrow

I was having trouble, now I prepack my breakfast and take it with me to work. It's just dried oatmeal, until I add hot water to it, but it helps me otherwise I will drink coffee and nothing else until lunch.
  • cgirly
    cgirly Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    105 Calories:

2 slices Canadian Bacon & omlett with Egg Beaters, Spinach and a little low fat Feta.

I have this almost every day. We substitute chopped Asparagus and Red Bell Peppers some days.

EDIT- I forgot to add my Juice Plus+ BEST ever to get veggie and fruit WHOLE food benefits.

Mmmmm sounds yummy. Will have to try with the aspargus :)

-1 cup hot water with half lemon juice, fresh ginger slice and half teaspoon honey
    -2 rye toast with poached eggs
    -1 cup tea - very strong builders brew ;)
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Breakfast (this is my breakfast M-F)

Oikos - Vanilla Greek Yogurt 0% Fat, 2 ounces 45 cals
    Fruit - Pineapple, Fresh Diced, 0.5 cup (155 g) 65 cals
    Seeds, Raw - Pomegranates, 1/4 Cup Arils 36 cals
    Kroger - Grade A - Large Eggs, 1 egg hard boiled 70 cals

total = 216

I eat the egg first (around 8:30) and then mix the fruit and yogurt together but don't usually eat it until around 10:00 or so. Keeps me from getting hungry before lunch.
  • lkplibra
    lkplibra Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Nature Valley Protien Chewy Bar - Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate
    Chamomile Tea w 1 Tblspn Honey
    2 Chewy Vitamins
    Total Calories = 248 (Carbs - 29, Fat - 12, & Protien - 10)
  • chartowne
    Options
    Body by Vi Butterfinger shake - 197 calories!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    2 fried eggs(cooking spray), Pane Italian bread, toasted, with butter, 3 cups of coffee w/3T of creamer, either fat free or full fat depending on what i bought. 396-471 calories depending on the creamer.