The most polite insult you've recieved? redone

Options
12345679»

Replies

• SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    My family is Asian and they in general won't speak English. I never learned Chinese. So one day my uncle says something to me and about 20 relatives snicker... so I ask a cousin, "What did he say?" my cousin replies, "Oh. That you're fatter than ever."

Ouch. We were all adults. He could have faked something or said he missed it. Double score for the family. :grumble:
  • chubaway
    chubaway Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    "You would make a good Santa"
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Wow, That haircut makes you look so much thinner.- Was thinking, wow did I really look that fat before? But I know the person who said it had right intentions. Or had a guy in the past before I met my husband tell me I needed to be more feminine, learn to let others do stuff for me etc and act more like a lady cuz I am always doing everything myself.At that time I was working unloading semi trucks and I was a single parent with 3 kids so used to doing alot of stuff on my own. And before that had a guy I knew tell me you have alot of muscles for a girl. That isn't a bad thing and I saw that as actually a compliment but not sure how you're suppose to take it cuz girls can have muscles as much as men can makes it sound like they aren't suppose to and just guys should.