How many times have you seen this? Some people don't get it!

Options

Replies

• _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    this thread needs some bacon . . .
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I haven't had this much fun in... oh, gosh. I don't know HOW long!:laugh:

Since an hour ago when what's her name posted herself pretty much naked in hopes we saw her progress?
    EEEK! I missed that!

wait - WHERE??

OP - Clean vs. UnClean is the DEADEST HORSE ON MFP. STOP KICKING

Not OP - No Chipotle hate, COME ON!
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    LMAO, wow people calm down. Just saying that if you are going to the gym trying to achieve a certain goal, nutrition should be the first priority.
    The problem is you stated a controversial opinion on MFP! Of course everyone will find a way to disagree! I will say that to make this a lifestyle choice and NOT a diet, I do give in once and awhile. I had Wendy's for lunch the other day and I was happy. It fit with in my calorie count so its okay. Some of us are here to lose weight, and yes as long as calories expelled exceed calories consumed you will lose weight. Thats just fact. Will we tone up as nicely or decrease BF%, maybe not.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I have a question? Are you still a certified personal trainer if you have 0 clients? Like if people can't stand you and would never pay for your advice, can you still claim the title?

Just wondering...

good one big guy

come on snap your fingers and give us pistol hands. If you're going to do d-bag do it right.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

Since an hour ago when what's her name posted herself pretty much naked in hopes we saw her progress?

I didn't follow that thread but was pretty shocked at the pictures. I only saw the first few comments, which were encouraging. I thought maybe I was the only one that was unsure if I was being a prude or what!

I didn't really follow the thread either, but I thought it was funny.
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options

For the WINN!!!!!
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options

<~~~~ just for you
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    LOL. Yes. Having abs makes one an expert at all things nutrition and fitness related.

Im not saying im an expert. BUT, when you go from 16% bodyfat to a lean 6.5% i think its safe to say i know a thing or two about it...
    Bull.

I've gone from 60% bodyfat to 21% and I don't know crap.

Your argument is invalid.

umm, no
    You're a peach.

Just a lovely, little peach.

Best. Argument. Ever. "Umm, no."

I'm totally going to use that as a rebuttal next time I have to go to court.

I wonder if that personal trainer certificate came with a law degree, 'cause if so, I got sooooo ripped off.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    This has no relevance here...but.....

902526_o.gif
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    LMAO, wow people calm down. Just saying that if you are going to the gym trying to achieve a certain goal, nutrition should be the first priority.

If your goal is 6% body fat, then maybe nutrition should be your first priority. But not everyone has the same goals. Some of us just want to do a little physical activity, and then go enjoy a burger and beer.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    i have gone to arby's and gotten a roast turkey and swiss wrap with no mayo or to jimmy johns to get an unwich with no mayo. there are options at every fast food restaurant to make healthier choices so why be critical of people when you really don't know what they are getting. and even if they are ordering crap for food, it's no skin off of my back.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

True story.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

EEEK! I missed that!

wait - WHERE??

OP - Clean vs. UnClean is the DEADEST HORSE ON MFP. STOP KICKING

Not OP - No Chipotle hate, COME ON!

Been gone
  • nack_23
    nack_23 Posts: 154
    Options
    LOL. Yes. Having abs makes one an expert at all things nutrition and fitness related.

Im not saying im an expert. BUT, when you go from 16% bodyfat to a lean 6.5% i think its safe to say i know a thing or two about it...
    Bull.

umm, no
    You're a peach.

THANKS!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

Bull.

umm, no
    You're a peach.

Stay away from peaches. They'll fck up your abs.
  • nack_23
    Options

True story.

TURKEY bacon will do just fine
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options

You are what you eat! Sorry just venting a little lol.

I was wondering why I had turned into a vivid green stick of broccoli which smells vaguely of cheese, NOW I know.
    THANK YOU :)

inside1giantxg4.jpg

OMG, it's my perfect man - where can I get my hands on this wondrous specimen?!?

WAIT --- does he eat clean?! :laugh: :glasses:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I need to take a piss...
  • Vikingz45
    Vikingz45 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So I start reading this post and then keep reading and keep reading and keep reading before I decide to click on the OP to see how much they are progressing (don't like saying wieght lost).

I dam well spit out my aspartane loaded diet coke at the screen and almost wet myself laughing. :laugh:

There is something funny about preachers. Any ex smokers want to get on the soap box next? :bigsmile:

P.S. I'm overwieght and really enjoy this program, thank you to the owners for sharing it. :heart:
  • nack_23
    Options

Bull.

umm, no
    You're a peach.

Stay away from peaches. They'll fck up your abs.

no no, mcdonalds and wendys will buddy boy