How many times have you seen this? Some people don't get it!

Options

Replies

• foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    If you can fit it into your calorie/macronutrient goals there is no reason not to have Wendy's or McDonald's. I would think after a hard workout would be the optimal time to grab a McRib.

Mmmmmm ...... McRib...... mmmmmmm

I disagree with this.

You can disagree all you want. It doesn't change the truth.

This :).
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Honestly I don't care if the guy is 5% BF and benched 600. I'd rather hang with morbidly obese people who are interesting instead another locker room meat head who can't stop looking in the mirror.

*hugs*
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

You are what you eat! Sorry just venting a little lol.

I was wondering why I had turned into a vivid green stick of broccoli which smells vaguely of cheese, NOW I know.
    THANK YOU :)

inside1giantxg4.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Let me guess, the OP is totally not a trainer who conveniently shows up during January to have hordes of people flock to him for his clean eating miracle out of ignorant desperation.

Certified personal trainer

Hahahaha..

Oh, and you'll find other certified personal trainers here that DON'T down the occasional fast food trip. They understand about people and work with what fits in their lives and don't start threads going, "We'll see the results because I know I'm right and everyone here who has made progress is wrong for having that cheeseburger."
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I do it plenty. Eat big, lift big.

And I don't know you, so I certainly don't care what you think.

Highly doubful you "lift big." but have a nice day

Been here at most a week, already calling someone a liar! Nice!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Let me guess, the OP is totally not a trainer who conveniently shows up during January to have hordes of people flock to him for his clean eating miracle out of ignorant desperation.

Of course you are.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Honestly I don't care if the guy is 5% BF and benched 600. I'd rather hang with morbidly obese people who are interesting instead another locker room meat head who can't stop looking in the mirror.

And this is why my morbidly obese *kitten* loves you. :heart:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Oh, look. Not only does he eat clean. But he flexes his e-muscle, too.

Bro, is that even your picture?

Yep 100% me.
    [/quote]

Must be true...
    [/quote]

you can't post it on the internet if it's not true.
    [/quote]

Its me
    [/quote]

Dude, I'll take your word for it.

You're still an *kitten*
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    After lifting for an hour and a half I am a ravenous monster and will eat anything that has a decent taste to it, be thankful it's only food from a fast food restaurant.

That's why you're so fat.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    LOL. Yes. Having abs makes one an expert at all things nutrition and fitness related.

Im not saying im an expert. BUT, when you go from 16% bodyfat to a lean 6.5% i think its safe to say i know a thing or two about it...

A thing or two. But not enough to talk about nutrition. A burger every once in a while will not somehow make you blow back up to gazillions in bf%. You denied yourself a lot of yummy food to get where you wanted to get to - ok, that was your method. But most people do not need to put glass in their shoes to learn to run.

I throw a cheat meal in every Sunday. Goodness, you people are angry! Open the window and let some of the angry out! :)

Ironic post is ironic
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    LOL. Yes. Having abs makes one an expert at all things nutrition and fitness related.

Im not saying im an expert. BUT, when you go from 16% bodyfat to a lean 6.5% i think its safe to say i know a thing or two about it...
    Bull.

I've gone from 60% bodyfat to 21% and I don't know crap.

Your argument is invalid.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

Did you do the weekend course or get "certified" over the internet?:huh:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I will, I WILL tear off your arm and beat you with the bloody stump if you try to get between me and my Friday evening cheeseburger and fries. It has never stunted my progress (whether lifting or losing), and did not prevent me from leaning down to 13% bf (which ain't bad for a woman). You are just . . . wrong.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I like beer after a workout. I mean, I REALLY like beer after a workout. I like beer in general. Can I put beer in my bottle cage on the bike? Challenge accepted!

You can put beer in the bottle cage on a bike.

And that's a proven FACT.

Science, yo!

There's a huge bike race in philadelphia every year, that goes through Manayunk (they call it the Manayunk Wall) and it's a huge party, and the cyclists are able to get a nice refreshing vitamin and electrolyte supplement (read: BEER) to help them out. It's awesome!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    I really need to see some Acg and SideSteel and Sara in this thread!!!!

Hello there.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I agree with the thread starter regarding fast foods. Some foods in McDonalds have an okay macro content except for.. Sodium. Yes, I might eat fast food if it fits on my macro for the day but the sodium content will just really make you stay away. Most of those burgers give 1000 mg of sodium per serving or even more. You wouldn't want to finish up your day with 3000 mg+ of sodium whew that will only cause water retention. Even if what you ate had small amount of fat and carbs but their sodium goes past beyond what you need for that meal it will be a factor to losing weight.
    Water is not fat.

And I eat around 700-1,500 mg of sodium a day on average, so one day of 3,000 is not going to hurt me overall. People who are not hypertensive don't need to worry so much about sodium.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options

*hugs*

WIN!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I really need to see some Acg and SideSteel and Sara in this thread!!!!

Hello there.

Hiya! :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I haven't had this much fun in... oh, gosh. I don't know HOW long!:laugh:
  • nack_23
    nack_23 Posts: 154
    Options
    LMAO, wow people calm down. Just saying that if you are going to the gym trying to achieve a certain goal, nutrition should be the first priority.