How many times have you seen this? Some people don't get it!

Options

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I get it, all of you that are freaking out arguing like to be over weight. thats fine. Just dont complain that you dont see results is all. If you want results get your diet in check and your water intake in check. that is all

awww that's cute....

I dont think he can read tickers :bigsmile: poor thing I think that hat is keeping his head inflated
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I get it, all of you that are freaking out arguing like to be over weight. thats fine. Just dont complain that you dont see results is all. If you want results get your diet in check and your water intake in check. that is all
    Son, most of the people rebuking your claims are in peak physical condition.

Check yo' self before you wreck yo' self.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

OH . . . MY . . . GAWD, I just looked in the mirror and you are so right, at a size 4 (my current "bulk" size) I am so damned over weight . . . ORTHOREXIA HERE I COME!!!!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    GONE!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Still waiting to hear what your RMs are

RMs?

*snickersnort*
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Stop digging! The hole you've dug for yourself is deep enough as it is.
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    OP is Trolling HARD!!

It's not trolling when it's just ignorance....

either that or trying to stir up some *kitten* flying in the threads
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Wendy's Grilled Chicken Sandwich (Plain) and a small chili:

Cals: 560, Carbs: 62, Fat: 13, Protein: 51

I don't see the problem! You can find a way to eat just about any where and alter the items to fit your needs.
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Stop digging! The hole you've dug for yourself is deep enough as it is.

My thoughts exactly - but then I realized this guy has GOT to be a troll. However, this is providing me with my afternoon entertainment.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Still waiting to hear what your RMs are

RMs?

You don't know RMs?

*giggle*

Thanks for making it easy. I hope your mom isn't too mad about you hogging the computer while she's at work.

Leave my mom out of this :(

I was hoping you could give her the $5 I owe her.

What? She sent me brownies. I would never imply anything untoward.

how rude

how_rude.jpg
  • dtiapril
    Options
    I'll just watch from here mmmk?
    popcorngiraffe.gif
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Eats at McDonalds and other fast food places...

Is a failure ....
    michael_phelps.jpg

Not. :laugh:

And don't forget the weed!!!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

Where the fvck did you come up with this brilliant deduction? Holy *kitten*.
  • Amarylis13
    Amarylis13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    *Prepares for epic clean v. non-clean battle*

I know, grab some popcorn right?

ROFLMAO
  • nack_23
    nack_23 Posts: 154
    Options
    I do it plenty. Eat big, lift big.

And I don't know you, so I certainly don't care what you think.

Highly doubful you "lift big." but have a nice day

BRO, do you even lift!?

lol, nope

This guy curls in the rack for sure.

yep and i have arm day every other day....
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    How many times have you seen people go to the gym and work their *kitten* off... only to stop at Wendy's or Mcdonald's after their workouts. Come on people, your body wants clean food! Or how many times have you heard "I'm not seeing any results" I ask what they had to eat for lunch and they say "I had to run to Arbys because I didn't bring my lunch."

You are what you eat! Sorry just venting a little lol.

I used to do this! Obviously I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't stop myself.
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    For me, I have greater success when I work "non-clean" food into my diet.

^This!!! Making the lifestyle sustainable!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    RNjo8.gif
  • nfrewin
    nfrewin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I don't make a habit of following random people home from the gym, so I have no idea what they eat.

^^ This lol
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

Are you even looking at the profiles of the people you're arguing with? Do you think that maybe you don't know everything? You're a personal trainer, okay, I won't argue there and will give you that. But when it comes to nutrition, where did you get your degree? I'm sorry, but the one thing you learn with a few years of living is that you can never be an expert in everything. And even when you are an "expert" its sometimes better to lose the attitude. I've been "schooled" on my own biases in my own expertise more than once. Seems you're going through that here. Chin up. Lose the ego.