How many times have you seen this? Some people don't get it!

Options

Replies

• Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I do it plenty. Eat big, lift big.

And I don't know you, so I certainly don't care what you think.

Highly doubful you "lift big." but have a nice day

BRO, do you even lift!?

lol, nope

This guy curls in the rack for sure.

yep and i have arm day every other day....

dont you mean every night ?
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I guess you had to find a new job after they cancelled your show

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/-jersey-shore--canceled.html
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I don't make a habit of following random people home from the gym, so I have no idea what they eat.

ahhaahhahahhahahah lmao
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    How many times have you seen people go to the gym and work their *kitten* off... only to stop at Wendy's or Mcdonald's after their workouts. Come on people, your body wants clean food! Or how many times have you heard "I'm not seeing any results" I ask what they had to eat for lunch and they say "I had to run to Arbys because I didn't bring my lunch."

You are what you eat! Sorry just venting a little lol.

I think you have a point in one way. Many people think "oh, I've done 30 mins on the treadmill today so I can eat that muffin, with a large order of fries with a burger on the side" and then wonder why they don't see the results they want. It's difficult to out exercise a bad diet.

I also think that it's true that your body prefers "clean" food in that it craves items that provide it with the necessary nutrition and makes success more likely.

Having said that it's not necessary to eat clean to achieve great results. This is what Chazz Weaver looked like after 30 days of eating nothing but McDonalds:

chazz-weaver-downsize-me.jpg
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Still waiting to hear what your RMs are

RMs?

*snickersnort*

I'll help him out.

Rep Max.

Now you're like a Super Certified Trainer! You can raise your rates!
  • nack_23
    nack_23 Posts: 154
    Options
    I get it, all of you that are freaking out arguing like to be over weight. thats fine. Just dont complain that you dont see results is all. If you want results get your diet in check and your water intake in check. that is all
    Son, most of the people rebuking your claims are in peak physical condition.

Check yo' self before you wreck yo' self.

peak physical condition? i think not, that would require eating healthy foods
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    I do it plenty. Eat big, lift big.

And I don't know you, so I certainly don't care what you think.

Highly doubful you "lift big." but have a nice day

BRO, do you even lift!?

lol, nope

This guy curls in the rack for sure.

yep and i have arm day every other day....

Wow, I don't lift, and even I caught that one.
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Okay, hold up, everybody. When I do work out, I try (and the operative word really is try) my best NOT to go all fast food, fat food, and everything else afterward. Sometimes, though, depending on where I am, there may not be a choice in the matter. When that does happen, I try to get the foods with the LEAST sodium, fat, and carbs and go for the SMALLEST possible portions. I do understand at those places it doesn't take much to mess things up. I usually like to go to the buffet restaurants. Why? Wider choices, and I have NO trouble controlling the portions. :bigsmile:
  • nack_23
    nack_23 Posts: 154
    Options

RMs?

*snickersnort*

I'll help him out.

Rep Max.

LMAO, i dont lift remember? but if i DID it would look something like this:

Flat Raw Bench 1X 405lbs
    Squat 1x 385lbs

and i do curls in front of the mirror every day...
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I get it, all of you that are freaking out arguing like to be over weight. thats fine. Just dont complain that you dont see results is all. If you want results get your diet in check and your water intake in check. that is all

Only in your mind
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I agree and disagree. I think it depends on what you eat. Mickey D's has some healthy options (grilled chicken wrap comes to mind) that will give you a nice boost if you are starving after the gym without to much crap. Sometimes if I am hungry before I grocery shop I grab one of these and it prevents me from buying crap at the store just because I am hungry.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

Wow..+Just+wow_56ea83_3958588.jpg
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    *Prepares for epic clean v. non-clean battle*

I know, grab some popcorn right?
    ^^^ This. Wait... is popcorn clean?
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I don't see a problem with it assuming it fits their macros and calories and does not mean that the rest of their diet it nutrient deficient as a result. I see people on my FL eating that all the time - they still get results.

http://www.wannabebig.com/diet-and-nutrition/the-dirt-on-clean-eating/

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/nutrition/excluding-the-middle.html

I really liked that "the dirt on eating clean" article. Thanks!!
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options

look we all know that you are "better" than us, so just leave. obviously you don't need to be on MFP since you are a "personal trainer"
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being so perfect that you are able to judge everyone else's fitness habits because your way is the only way.

It's nobodys business but my own what I eat and it's none of my business what anyone else eats and the same goes for you. I can understand your frustration, though. When I had to follow a strict meal plan, I would get angry at people who were eating junk food and crap when I couldn't. But that was my problem, not theirs. And this is your issue, not theirs.

Unless someone has hired you to be their food coach and you personally know their full health history, daily diet, work out schedule, etc..., then it's none of your concern what they eat and you are not in any position to judge. FYI - I'm going to have cheesy tots from Burger King today. And given that I've lost 84 pounds, have low blood pressure, low cholesterol, average bodyfat percentage, have amazed my doctor with my success and am smaller than I was in high school, I think I'll be just fine.

We could be twins!!! :flowerforyou:

Quite honestly, there are days when I work out harder so that I CAN enjoy that meal at Five Guys/McD's/local pizza joint. The OP needs to get that barbell out of his *kitten* and face it -- this is real life. It isn't religion... there is no "one true way."

Whatevs, OP... best of luck to you. You're gonna need it.
  • bbtano
    bbtano Posts: 42
    Options
    How many times have you seen people go to the gym and work their *kitten* off... only to stop at Wendy's or Mcdonald's after their workouts. Come on people, your body wants clean food! Or how many times have you heard "I'm not seeing any results" I ask what they had to eat for lunch and they say "I had to run to Arbys because I didn't bring my lunch."

You are what you eat! Sorry just venting a little lol.

I think you have a point in one way. Many people think "oh, I've done 30 mins on the treadmill today so I can eat that muffin, with a large order of fries with a burger on the side" and then wonder why they don't see the results they want. It's difficult to out exercise a bad diet.

I also think that it's true that your body prefers "clean" food in that it craves items that provide it with the necessary nutrition and makes success more likely.

Having said that it's not necessary to eat clean to achieve great results. This is what Chazz Weaver looked like after 30 days of eating nothing but McDonalds:

chazz-weaver-downsize-me.jpg

Thanks for your reply!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    1334947127-slapfight.gif
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

RMs?

*snickersnort*

I'll help him out.

Rep Max.

Flat Raw Bench 1X 405lbs
    Squat 1x 385lbs

Really are you trying to make this easy. Your doing curls infront of the mirror are you telling yourself how totally awesome your are to :noway:
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options

RMs?

*snickersnort*

I'll help him out.

Rep Max.

Flat Raw Bench 1X 405lbs
    Squat 1x 385lbs

d5aab0e6.png
    doesnt have 6%BF squats 10x315