NEW SHRED GROUP-DAY 11

Options

Replies

• apatrick23
    Options
    L2D15 Complete! Believe it or not those planks are getting easier... not by much but they are getting easier. See you tomorrow Jillian for the other half of my shredding experience!
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Keep it going ladies!! You are all doing SO WELL!!!

I took the day of today FINALLY! Today would have been my 16th day straight! I went out for my Week 2 Day 3 Training Run w/ C25K, and ran some errands, got back in put the SHRED on, and did the warm up, when it was time for those jumping jacks I did one and turned it off :noway: I just bought a new pair of running sneakers yesterday and I happened to have them on when I attempted the SHRED but my legs felt like LEAD! I figured today was the day my body said "NO MAS", NO MAS.. So I took the day off from Shredding.. Will Hit it tomorrow. I try Zumba tomorrow night as well, so I'm looking forward.

Happy Shredding Shredders!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    mmrose your legs deserve a day off for SURE!

I could not Shred this morning. I went to a step class last night for the first time in probably 10 years and what a MESS! I couldn't follow the instructor at all and I just flailed around in the back of the room looking like a total loser! And I still managed to get a cramp in my calf and hamstring from it. I logged it as 200 cal for 50 minutes of exercise....what a waste of time..I just have to laugh it off.
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi All, Well today was Day 21 or Day 1 Level 3, What can I say??? It was hard but I did not do it 100% as I kept stopping to make sure I was doing it ok. So I shall see how it goes tomorrow!!! 9 Days to go......
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    Options
    L2D9....only one more day then on to level 3! I need to watch it at some point to see what is coming. I am ready for the new level!

Keep on shredding! We are almost to the end!
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    Options
    Hi All, Well today was Day 21 or Day 1 Level 3, What can I say??? It was hard but I did not do it 100% as I kept stopping to make sure I was doing it ok. So I shall see how it goes tomorrow!!! 9 Days to go......

Great job! I just finished day 19..one more day on level 2 and on to 3~You are doing awesome!
  • barty
    Options
    Thanks Karen, You are also doing great, I am finding it tough going in every level!!! Think I must be super unfit ....but i'm sticking with it and 20 minutes goes by pretty quickly
  • pmaria10
    pmaria10 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    D10 L1 COMPLETE...yay! I get to start level 2 manana.
    I am so ready to move on to L2. I will post my measurements this afternoon.
  • mmrose00
    Options
    D16 L2 in the books! I was a bit sore from my C25K training, but I pushed through it and modified those walking push-ups with reg. girlie push-ups...

After the SHRED I took a 60 minute ZUMBA class and Ladies .. I HAVE NEVER experienced anything like this in my LIFE! It was a TRUE party.. there were anywhere from 150-200 people in the class..closer to 200! It was HIGH energy and TONS of FUN! I highly recommend it to anyone.. I probably burned like 800 calories..I was sweating BUCKETS!.:wink:

only 14 days left in the SHRED .. LET's GET IT!!!
  • apatrick23
    Options
    Just checking in... D16L2 complete! I can't wait to get to the next level so I don't have to hear Jillian pick on Natalie all the time! Only 4 more days of level 2 then LEVEL 3!!!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    L2D3 (13) CHECK!

This morning was TOUGH! From the first set of jumping jacks my back was on fire. I did regular jumping jacks instead of plank jacks, and bicycle crunches instead of plank abs. And girly pushups instead of the walking ones! Still, kept up pretty good :)

I got a couple of sessions with a personal trainer while my temporary fancy gym access is still on, so last night I met with her did some bosu ball crunches (yeow) and some shoulder and chest work as well. And 60 min on the ArcTrainer...gawd I love that machine. It would almost be worth paying the membership just for that.

I've heard a lot of great things about Zumba, I can't wait to check it out someday!
  • pmaria10
    pmaria10 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING! I woke up this morning SO ready for Level 2 and boy it kicked my butt but when I was finished it felt GREAT!

Here are my measurements:

Day 1

Neck 14 3/4
    Bust 44
    Stomach 39
    Waist 44
    Butt 44

Day 10

Neck 14
    Bust 44.5
    Stomach 37
    Waist 43
    Butt 43

So, I lost 2 inches in my mid section which i'm excited about!! But the 1/2 in increase in my bust has me confused?? Maybe muscle???
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    Hey Shredders :smile:

I wanted to let you know I decided to stop after Day 8 L1, yesterday I did someting to my back??? :cry:

Its better today though after resting it.:smile:

Jillian is just to much for me. But I did get farther this round. By 2-3 w/o.

:flowerforyou: Good luck in finishing everyone :flowerforyou: I'll be following along.
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING! I woke up this morning SO ready for Level 2 and boy it kicked my butt but when I was finished it felt GREAT!

Day 1

Neck 14 3/4
    Bust 44
    Stomach 39
    Waist 44
    Butt 44

Day 10

Neck 14
    Bust 44.5
    Stomach 37
    Waist 43
    Butt 43

So, I lost 2 inches in my mid section which i'm excited about!! But the 1/2 in increase in my bust has me confused?? Maybe muscle???

Im sure it could be any number of reasons: a different placement this time, you are "perkier" from working your muscles, TOM, hormonal changes, pregnant (hmmmm)...

Great job on the losses though!
  • karmasBFF
    Options

I wanted to let you know I decided to stop after Day 8 L1, yesterday I did someting to my back??? :cry:

:flowerforyou: Good luck in finishing everyone :flowerforyou: I'll be following along.

Callie,

I will be starting the Shred again soon. My neck is still pulling slightly but I think by next week, I will be good to go! Hopefully, you'll be better by then and we can start again!

(Because I know you are NOT giving up!) :flowerforyou:
  • karmasBFF
    Options
    Hello all!

So great to see everyone moving along...seems like we've lost a few along the way. If you compare those in the beginning to those now, we have dropped quite a bit! So YAY to YOU for sticking to it!

Only a few days left til the official start of level 3! That means new results for some!!! :drinker:

Can't wait to see you guys hit the finish line! Its going to be so inspiring when you all post your starting results and ending results side by side! :bigsmile:

Keep going all! You are doing PHENOMENAL!!
  • mmrose00
    Options

Day 1

Neck 14 3/4
    Bust 44
    Stomach 39
    Waist 44
    Butt 44

Day 10

Neck 14
    Bust 44.5
    Stomach 37
    Waist 43
    Butt 43

AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG results!!! GET IT!!!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    hello, my name is dawn and it's been 4 days since my last shred... :p alrighty, so l1d8 is done. i caught a cold and it is kicking my butt. jillian's got nothing on that. i had to take a break at the lunges today, but the shred made me clear up the mucus a bit. tmi, i know. lol. 2 more days until level 2! you every-day-ers are amazing! wtg!
  • CarylMc1991
    Options
    I've only just ordered the dvd from amazon, the results sound amazing!! Hope I do as well as all of you :)
  • barty
    Options

Sorry to hear about your back and that your going to stop!!! I also hope that you don't give up altogether and continue when your back feels better, but you must listen to your body! Today was much better for me, I did L3 D2 and it felt soooo good compared to yesterday - if I have got this far anyone can!!!!! 8 more days to go.....