NEW SHRED GROUP-DAY 11

Options
12345679»

Replies

• dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    I just bought the dvd yesterday and did level 1 for the first time. I found it challenging, but not too bad. I am not nearly as sore today as I had hoped. I know.... imagine... disappointed that I am not sore! Anyway, it is not like I went to this from nothing, I have doing the BL bootcamp for a couple of weeks and I thought that this would be a good way to change things up. I am just wondering if there was anyone else there who was not sore their first day. I just want to make sure that I am doing everything right. I know that there is the "learning curve" the first day, maybe I will get more out of it when I do it the rest of the week.
  • crmldlyte
    crmldlyte Posts: 64
    Options
    Today will be Day 17 of Level 2 for me! I've been shredding every other day instead of daily because I felt I was not allowing my injury to heal plus I was traveling and couldn't really exercise like I wanted to. I feel much better skipping days. It's still no joke!

I applaud my shredders who have stuck it out every day...true soldiers!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    l1d10 DONE! it took me a while, but i made it throught the first level. :) congrats to those moving up to level 3. that's awesome!
    dawn