Black Team Week 9!!!!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I was just on logging my breakfast, lunch and exercise and thought I would read some posts. I did.:bigsmile:

Now, Im going to soak in a nice, long hot bath before dinner:wink:

Have a great evening everyone:flowerforyou:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,938 Member
    Options
    Confession time: I opened a bag of white chocoate chips last week, been hitting the bag here and there when I feel a sweet tooth urge. Just realized as I poured myself a handful that I almost ate the whole bag. :noway: Disgraceful. :ohwell:

Confession time: I have had an entire bag of Almond M&M's in the past two days. And, I didn't log them all. :noway: Too embarassed and ashamed of myself. Two steps forward, three steps back with that admission folks!
  • ksproston
    Options
    Okay, so I smacked myself and logged the M&M's. NOT my proudest moment. But, it is what it is. Won't keep this weight off by ignoring what I eat.
  • sniffles
    sniffles Posts: 295
    Options
    A long, long time ago I was part of this team (I never, ever checked in, bad me). I just wanted to say you guys are doing awesome. :)

I'm good now. Keep being awesome!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    A long, long time ago I was part of this team (I never, ever checked in, bad me). I just wanted to say you guys are doing awesome. :)

I'm good now. Keep being awesome!!!

Hi Sniffles-- glad you checked in.....

Kati-- never had almond M&Ms-- sound divine.

Later, peeps--
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone...sounds like everyone is having there own faults this week. I am kicking myself but dont know why...Today is day 2 that I have eaten right and I am mad I didnt make it to the gym...I only ate 1229 calories and I ran around for 7 hours at work today which usually I only work 4 hours on wed or have it off..I planned on going to the gym when daring son and I finished his science project thats worth 1300 points thats due tomorrow, we finished it finally at 730 pm and I started it at 1:30...Nothing like waiting until the last minute...nothing like the printer breaking down monday night..last night we had baseball practice for the first time of the season...Didnt run like I wanted to...Just feeling blah, Sat will be 2 months since dad passed away and I am feeling the effects on it....Sunday I am suppost to start my period...Not not with it, thanks goodness I have been on the wagon the last 2 days and sat sun and mon I really didnt eat bad just one meal was not what I classifly as my healthy food. We have 2 new resturant opening this weekend...That I am going to..promise....

Now its 740 pm my daughter has homework and needs a bath gotta make lunches...my husband is playing on computer..do you think he could help me????NO probably not!!!

Well thanks for everyone listening to me vent...Dont know why I am feeling like S**T.....I know I am probably being to hard on myself....Just like ya'll are usuallly....Well gonna get everyone settle..oh yeah my daughter wants me to read her her library book as it is due tomorrow...Can I go hide somewhere????

I promise Sunday I am abck on it fully...I am gonna attempt to be good until sat...no promises!!!!
  • ksproston
    Options
    When I'm bad, I'm oh so bad. But, I logged it. Night friends!
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    When I'm bad, I'm oh so bad. But, I logged it. Night friends!

Kati - I think I was just as bad.....and didn't log...you're one ahead of me.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Yes, we're all hard on ourselves, but I'd prefer that to the years where I wasn't hard at all on myself, excused everything, and ballooned to 221 pounds.

These days, I have my weight loss guidelines set for one pound per week loss, which is 1470 calories per day. I'm under that most days, with no loss. So, my body is obviously not wishing to budge right now. And that's with 4 days at least per week of exercise.

I'm up 3 pounds here, down 2 there, up 4, down one-- like you all, I'm tired of freaking about it. It's normal. I'm a 45 year old hormonal nutwad-- these things happen with age, ya know?

So, personally, I'm chilling. I'm keeping my ticker and still trying for the 50 pound goal.... Hoping with the spring and daylight savings, et cetera, that my running will increase, outdoor activity will increase, calorie burn will increase a bit-- and maybe by the end of the summer, I'll have hit goal.

I'm still here, plugging away, crowing about the victories, *****ing about the failures, encouraging, being encouraged-- and just rolling with the punches. We'll have our ups and downs, my friends. It's how we weather them at the end of the day that tells us who we are inside.

My children are surrounding me-- sermon over.