What has giving up fast food done for you?

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,087 Member
    Options
    Okay. This is my thread now.

No more. Please? Please????????
  • jodyw83
    jodyw83 Posts: 38
    Options
    It has given me more energy. I feel less bloated. I have saved money. I don't feel like my body is being flooded with chemicals that bodies just don't know what to do with. Fast "food" is just garbage. And a little planning can avoid it all. Even my husband, who used to eat it every day, says it just tastes gross now. (Not to mention will mess with your bowels for a couple days!)
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Okay. This is my thread now.

No more. Please? Please????????
    Agreed, wasted enough time in this thread, CoachReddy if you have something else to say please message it to me I won't be checking the thread any more. If not then just stop it here, I've said what I wanted to say and am moving on. Like I said, I'm not here to start an argument on the internet.
  • Tommy
    Tommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

2. No Hi-Jacking Topics

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate.

In many cases we are able to edit out the posts that violate this guideline, but unfortunately this particular thread has become too volatile to moderate efficiently.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Tom
    MyFitnessPal Staff