Weirdest thing about you...

Options
sbbhbm
sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
I like the smell of skunks. And since I'm the only person I've ever met that's said that, I'm pretty sure it qualifies as "weird". What about you? What's your weird secret?

Replies

• Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I like the smell of skunks. And since I'm the only person I've ever met that's said that, I'm pretty sure it qualifies as "weird". What about you? What's your weird secret?
    I do too, at a distance. Up close they smell like burning rubber.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I'm secretly jealous of my husbands dog.
  • repulsiongel
    repulsiongel Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think my morning routine for work is a bit silly. I wake up at 8:15 a.m.. I get dressed, put on deodorant and body spray, and then feed my cats. Then I set my alarm for 8:37 a.m. and nap until then. I wake up again. I brush my teeth, pack my lunch, grab my water, grab my phone, then go. Everything is done in that order and I have no idea why. :)

Edit:
    * I forgot to mention that I have to get dressed, put on deodorant, and feed my cats by 8:20 a.m. or it throws off my whole day.
  • VelvetMornings
    Options
    I 'chirp' when I get really excited. I'm not sure why, I just always have.

My dog got sprayed by a skunk a while back. I felt like i needed a gas mask! I should;ve sent her to you! hahaha
  • Snikkee
    Snikkee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I suck my thumb, bite my toenails, and like the smell of gas ( the kind you put in your car )
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I HATE ketchup
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I like the smell of butain lighters.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I am insanely freaked out by those waving cats you see in Asian stores.
  • tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options
    I can freakishly remember movie lines and what people are wearing the 1st time I meet them
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's weird but others do. I'm extremely introverted. A Friday night at home alone (like right now) is a great night for me!
  • Rix06
    Rix06 Posts: 25
    Options
    I don't think it's weird but others do. I'm extremely introverted. A Friday night at home alone (like right now) is a great night for me!

i am the same. my house is my castle and thats where i like to spend my time.
  • VeggieKelli
    VeggieKelli Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have a blue eye and a green eye (but both are fairly saturated so it can be hard to tell the difference unless in good lighting and really looking for it )
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    i probably laugh more while im thinking than i do at other peoples conversations....one time i laughed while i was dreaming and i woke myself up..... also i AM extremely picky......
  • elizarae11
    Options
    If somebody tells me their number or birthday i will NEVER forget them.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I am insanely freaked out by those waving cats you see in Asian stores.

The cats talk......weird.
  • carriebailey72
    carriebailey72 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I talk in my sleep.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I have an additional rib on my left side. Found out after a motorcycle wreck and had x-rays.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I talk in my sleep.
    [/quoteDo you ever answer back?? :)
  • gonnasee33
    Options
    on my right foot.. my middle toe curls under my second toe from the left
  • patty1138
    patty1138 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I carry on conversations in our sleep when we are together ,