Weirdest thing about you...

Options

Replies

• lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'd sell my soul for deep powder. Maybe I already have.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I have to sit facing the door in any public place

I watch Glee

I used to be a professional dog trainer and yet my dog absolutely sucks!
  • Wickedbookworm1977
    Options
    I prefer solitude and a library. No interruptions. I don't really like interacting with people.
  • eris1981
    eris1981 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I absolutely cannot sit with my back to the entrance in a restaurant.

I sort Skittles, Starburst, M&M's, Reese's Pieces, etc by color and eat one color at a time. With Skittles, I always eat purple first (grape is my second favorite flavor), then yellow (lemon is my least favorite), orange, green, and red last . . . strawberry is my favorite. I have a former coworker who also sorted hers by color and ate two at a time . . . if she had an odd number of one color, she would throw away the extra . . . she couldn't eat more or less than two candies at a time. So I'm not as weird as she is.

Repetitive noises drive me insane.

Music with a lot of bass played at a loud volume is physically painful for me. I've left Best Buy clutching my ears and literally crying in pain before when they've been showcasing their stereo systems that way.

Stepping barefoot on a wet bathmat is one of the most disgusting feelings in the world to me. Like if I go into the bathroom shortly after my husband has gotten a shower, before the mat has had time to dry, and I accidentally step on it? I gag.
  • I'm just a really weird person....

Um. I'm obsessed with drag queens and the art of drag -- which I don't think is too weird but people who know me don't exactly "get" the interest.

Sometimes when I'm home alone, I get all dressed up, hair and makeup done, etc. and pretend I'm on a red carpet at an awards show in front of my mirror, and then I practice my acceptance speech (it's gotten so good. tears and everything.)
    I also sometimes give pretend interviews to invisible reporters...

At the grocery store, at check-out, I have to have everything arranged in an aesthetically pleasing way on the belt-thingy. Everything has to line up and be organized and stuff.

If I really like something (a tv show, a play, a movie, a song, etc.) I will watch/see/listen to it over and over and over and over and over and over again and not get sick of it. I can't even answer how many times I've watched the third season of RuPaul's Drag Race. And you know how many times I've seen RENT live? ...17? I think? But I'm not positive. It's weird.
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I'm a clean freak and when I leave out of town which is a lot I have to have my house SPOTLESS andn closests organized. I even go as far as organizing my sheets and towels by color. I do this just incase something happens to me and I did in a plane crash. I don't want anyone to come in my house and saw "boy she wasn't great at keeping her house clean". I know I know why do I care I would be dead huh.

I do that too. When I know we have to go out of town, I start with the first level and clean the entire house, including cleaning ALL the laundry. Ironically, the same reason is a bit like yours with a twist. I don't want some burglar breaking into my house and thinking I'm a bad housekeeper. Plus, it's also easier packing when everything is clean and in it's place.

cheers,

katie
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I can't stand cardboard! I know it sounds odd but it makes my teeth tingle even thinking about cardboard.
  • BrendaBlis
    BrendaBlis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    It makes me crazy if the volume on my tv or radio is on an "off" number... 11, 13, 17, 19, etc. Even numbers are fine, and multiples of 5 are fine.

Yes, I will grab the remote and change the volume when you're not looking.

ME TOO!!! I HATE ODD NUMBERS!!!!

Me too, the temperature in my car, both driver and passenger side have to be an even number, as well as the temperature in the house.
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I'm double jointed...I never fail to be entertaining..lol!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I cannot and will not sit with my back to a room.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I didn't have any wisdom teeth. I also still have two baby teeth (I'm almost 40...they are in good condition and hopefully will last another several years). I've also never had a cavity.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I smile when I'm not wearing panties!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I mix tuna in my oatmeal and like it.
  • Meg_Shirley_86
    Meg_Shirley_86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    My secret ambition is to one day do be in a Roller Derby League.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I have to pick just one thing? I don't think that's possible...
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I love the way my female boxer, Jazzy's ears smell.... it's kinda like when you get a new puppy and they have puppy breath. I don't know why but yes I love the way her ears smell!
    I don't find that weird...I love the way the top of my dog's head smells...I could just inhale her all day long! lol
  • jujulamb
    jujulamb Posts: 195
    Options
    Im just awkward and wierd so many things I could list all damn day
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I make up silly voices for my cats. They usually end up with a german accent and yell at my husband and I alot, usually over niblets.

edit: I have excellent social skills, but am a loner.
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I have trypophobia. This kind of *kitten* bothers the hell out of me. Irrational, I know.

1090137696_93cb482bc2_b.jpg

Surinam%20Toad.jpg

Trypophobia_by_Ville13.jpg

1-262x300.jpg
  • Dani_Davies23
    Options
    I am terrified of the Loch Ness Monster.
    I count stairs as I'm going up or down them.
    I interview myself in the bathroom mirror, mostly commenting on a latest zit or weight loss.
    I read magazines backwards.