Weirdest thing about you...

Options

Replies

• BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    I NEVER forget a face EVER even years later I can still recognize that person.
  • ladyoflb
    ladyoflb Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I don't drink out of plastic cups. Glasses only!
  • carriebailey72
    carriebailey72 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Are you grabbing a gator?
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    The smell of leather is like a drug to me. It's an instant turn on, along with mens cologne.
    I have a sensitive sniffer. If someone had a beer five hours ago, I can smell it.
    I can put both palms on the floor without bending my knees. I know many people on here can do it, but for a majority of people, the can't.
  • deadgirl13
    Options
    This is super weird and gross too but you know those tablet things that are wrapped w a plastic on the tablet thing and they have a hook so you can hang them in the inside of your toilet? I guess it's a cleaner or a freshener idk but then if dissolves. Well when I was little my mom would always buy them and before she put them in the toilet I'll unwrap them and taste them because I just loved how they smelled and gave me the urge to taste them! We no longer use them anymore but sometimes when I go places like for example I went to Panda Express a few weeks ago and they had one in their toilet and I just remembered how I loved the smell of them and I wanted to go to wal mart to get one!!! But I didn't. Lol but I just like how they smell so much that I still sometimes want to taste it! Not from the toilet bowl of course! And yes I know it prob has bad horrible poisonous chemicals idk so I don't do it and I'm still fine lol
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Oh darn, another one is that I sleepwalk to the bathroom. There have been many nights I've awakened on the pot.
  • tnsumner
    tnsumner Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    When I swim under water, I hum. It's the only way I can hold my breath.
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I have a habit of constantly rubbing my eyebrows.
  • bearsgal9
    Options
    I have never used the bathroom on a plane... Just getting up on a plane freaks me out. Let's just say the flight from Paris to Chicago was not fun!
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I had 6 wisdom teeth. 2 were just buds and never erupted but I had to get them taken out too.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I am just kind of weird overall. :ohwell:
  • spez80
    spez80 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm still afraid of the dark and can not sleep with the closet door open.
  • maya88j
    maya88j Posts: 29
    Options
    When Im relaxed I have a habit of having my bigtoe pointed up totally didn't realize it till a friend pointed it out
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I like the smell of skunks. And since I'm the only person I've ever met that's said that, I'm pretty sure it qualifies as "weird". What about you? What's your weird secret?

Nope, I do too. Not full spray, but when you're driving and everyone else is all "eeeewwwww, SKUNK!" and I'm all "I like it!"

I'm terrified of aliens. If they exist. Which I'm sure they do.
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I think my morning routine for work is a bit silly. I wake up at 8:15 a.m.. I get dressed, put on deodorant and body spray, and then feed my cats. Then I set my alarm for 8:37 a.m. and nap until then. I wake up again. I brush my teeth, pack my lunch, grab my water, grab my phone, then go. Everything is done in that order and I have no idea why. :)

Edit:
    * I forgot to mention that I have to get dressed, put on deodorant, and feed my cats by 8:20 a.m. or it throws off my whole day.

You win. Funny though. I LOVE the way it feels to crawl into bed after a shower, so the ultimate luxury, if I have time after I shower, is to go back to bed, with the towel on my head, even if it's only a few minutes.
  • AliceRabbit13
    AliceRabbit13 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    The eggs in the carton *have* to be placed in a pattern so that the entire carton is balanced, extra points if it's a pleasing pattern. Also, when I am warm and going to sleep, I work my feet the way a cat does when its warm and about to go to sleep. lol
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I chew on my tongue when I am completely absorbed in thought.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I've been able to do the splits my whole life. Even when I was 343lbs.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I'm a clean freak and when I leave out of town which is a lot I have to have my house SPOTLESS andn closests organized. I even go as far as organizing my sheets and towels by color. I do this just incase something happens to me and I did in a plane crash. I don't want anyone to come in my house and saw "boy she wasn't great at keeping her house clean". I know I know why do I care I would be dead huh.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    While watching movies and TV I pay extreme attention to things in the background and mention them to others. Such as the movie Hand that Rocked the Cradle...no where in the house is a curtain...nowhere...not even in nursery. I kept telling the screen to go buy curtains.