Weirdest thing about you...

Options

Replies

• CassieRoark
    Options
    I have a Phobia of Ice Cubes and Ice. I live in New England and absolutely can NOT handle touching anything Icy. If I have a drink with ice in it, I absolutely can not look down at my drink and it has to be covered. Its awful....
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    I love to see sharks while spearfishing.
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    It makes me crazy if the volume on my tv or radio is on an "off" number... 11, 13, 17, 19, etc. Even numbers are fine, and multiples of 5 are fine.

Yes, I will grab the remote and change the volume when you're not looking.
  • CassieRoark
    Options
    It makes me crazy if the volume on my tv or radio is on an "off" number... 11, 13, 17, 19, etc. Even numbers are fine, and multiples of 5 are fine.

ME TOO!!! I HATE ODD NUMBERS!!!!
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I have one pointed ear and one rounded one. I've never met anyone with two different shaped ears. I also have a freakishly good memory. I can remember as far back as to when I was still in diapers.
  • Yolanda_85
    Yolanda_85 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I had 6 wisdom teeth. 2 were just buds and never erupted but I had to get them taken out too.

LOL! I thought I was the only freak (according to my friends who only had 4) that had 6 wisdom teeth!!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    While watching movies and TV I pay extreme attention to things in the background and mention them to others. Such as the movie Hand that Rocked the Cradle...no where in the house is a curtain...nowhere...not even in nursery. I kept telling the screen to go buy curtains.

I never noticed! I need to sit and watch that movie again so I can see. Excellent movie, btw.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I hate sponges. They make me gag. But the sight of blood, needles, vomit or anything of that nature doesn't bother me.

My idea of "fun" usually consists of being alone.

When I start laughing really hard, I usually can't stop, and then I start crying my eyes out.

I cry at weddings, birthdays, and most (if not all) happy events, but I can't cry at a funeral. My Grandpa was my best friend and we shared a birthday, but I just couldn't cry when he passed.
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I not only believe in ghosts, but I've had several personal experiences with them. Seriously.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    This thread reminded me of some others.
    I eat my M&M's two at a time. I am also ruled by even numbers. When I eat dinner, I can only eat one item at a time. I don't take a bite of this then a bite of that...that's irritating to me. It has to be in order.
    I am the calmest driver ever. Really.
  • kaltey
    kaltey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me too, always has to be an even number. I also chew on my hair, but only certain ones. I have blond hair, but also have coarse jet black hair mixed in and those are the ones I pull out. It feels soothing between my fingers and I also do it if I'm anxious, nervous, or bored.

ME TOO!!! I HATE ODD NUMBERS!!!!
  • avlama
    avlama Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    when i was young i liked the smell and taste of rubbing alcohol....so when my parents weren't looking i would grab a cotton ball and soak it with alcohol, then i would got to my room and suck the alcohol from the cotton ball. i still like the smell and get that craving but i dont do it.

and just in case to those who might be wondering....i don't drink alcoholic drinks but in rare occasions, estimate maybe 2 or 3 driks the whole year.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Things I can't mention publicly. :noway:
  • ArianaLuvsMe101
    Options
    I never use pencils, only pens.. And I have a crooked cartilage in my nose, and I have had about 6 pencils getting stuck and piercing me in my left foot.. They are taking revenge..........lol

I see lights all around me at some point of the day, never ever know why! And lastly I have a good/medium sense of humor.
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    remembering film an song trivia :P
  • grammysboy
    grammysboy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I had a tumor the size of a tennis ball removed from my brain 15 years ago.
  • Ryokat
    Ryokat Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I am nocturnal but develop a mild case of SAD in the winter when the sun doesn't stick around for very long.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I can hyperextend my elbows.

Probably not weirdest.
  • kateneyxx
    kateneyxx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I cant look at or touch anything "networky" as i describe it .....

example: Crumpets, .... veins on outside of melon,..... inside of ciabatta bread ..... bluergh! Just thinking about it!

Also can't touch cold or frozen raw meat!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I'm related to buffalo Bill Cody.