• bennysammysofie
    Options
    I'm related to buffalo Bill Cody.
    Good thing its not just Buffalo Bill!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm OCD about schedules.
    OCD to the point a 5 minute detour not only panics me, but now panics my children as well.
  • ashdred
    ashdred Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I mind works like the Final Destination movie. If I ride by a gas truck, I think of it exploding. If I'm on an elevator, I think of it failing. When I eat in the car, I assume others think I'm a binge eating bulemic and want to admit me to an instituation. lol.

Despite that, I live a happy life and am a self-proclaimed risk-taker. lol.

My memories are all song connected. If a song plays, I can tell you exactly what was going on at that time.

Also with songs, I always want to sing the backgrounds. Who cares what the lead is singing. lol.

As a child, I loved the smell of new sneakers so much that I would chew on the back of them. I don't wear sneakers much these days.

I can't watch Harry Potter or any other sci-fi, imagination required movies. I'm that person that asks questions when things don't add up or appear realistic.

That is all I can think of at this point.

And for you OCD cleaners. Those of us who conduct searches and seizures as a part of our jobs appreciate you. I've seen some crummy places. lol.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Probably best answered by my girlfriend, as I just think everything about me is awesome rather than weird.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Are you grabbing a gator?

Yes, I've grabbed lots of them, lol.....
  • bennysammysofie
    Options
    Are you grabbing a gator?

Yes, I've grabbed lots of them, lol.....
    As long as its not the other way around youre fine
  • bennysammysofie
    Options
    I always think of a way out of where ever I am, as in safety wise. If something went down and some crazy person came in shooting where ever I am, when I walk in I am thinking what I can do if that **** goes down. I know where it stems from
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I love the way my female boxer, Jazzy's ears smell.... it's kinda like when you get a new puppy and they have puppy breath. I don't know why but yes I love the way her ears smell!
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    "I eat gummy bears in pairs so they dont die alone"<----wins for the one thing that made me laugh!

I like the smell of home heating oil. My husband used to do heater repair and I would give him a big hug and a sniff every night when he came home from work!

When I'm going up or down a flight of stairs I always have to end on my left foot. I also put my left pant leg on first, my left sock on first, my left shoe on first. I have NO idea why.

I hate being dressed in regular clothes. Even if I'm only going to be home for a short while I will change into lounging clothes/jammies/nightshirt, etc. and get dressed again when it's time to leave.

When I'm on vacation I rarely sleep past 6:00 AM. I want to get my money's worth out of the vacation!
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I always think of a way out of where ever I am, as in safety wise. If something went down and some crazy person came in shooting where ever I am, when I walk in I am thinking what I can do if that **** goes down. I know where it stems from

I TOTALLY do this too! And I can't stand sitting with my back to the entrance. My poor husband, whenever we go out to eat, is always stuck facing the wall!
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options
    I am an adrenaline junkie despite having been born with a defective heart. Fortunately, surgery fixed it a couple months ago and I am looking forward to skydiving again.
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I have never used the bathroom on a plane... Just getting up on a plane freaks me out. Let's just say the flight from Paris to Chicago was not fun!

I was the same way! Except I had a flight from Chicago to Tokyo and I made it until hour 10 on the flight before I couldn't hold it anymore!

I'm glad I wasn't sitting next to you... phew :(
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    -I eat gummy bears in pairs so they dont die alone

:laugh: I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does this... Same with animal crackers, goldfish crackers, and teddy grahams. If it looks like an animal, it goes in pairs and I don't nibble. :laugh:
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I eat fishsticks frozen
  • lisalou1509
    Options
    I squeak when really excited :p
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid/dislike/creeped out by half sunken ships. I hate when just part of the boat/ship is sticking out of the water. It just freaks me out.
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    The hobo corpse collection in my basement crawlspace.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I squeak when really excited :p

Wanting to test this theory
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I have to have a radio in the bathroom, I dance in the shower and I brush my teeth in the shower.