Weirdest thing about you...

Options

Replies

• sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I have over 80 moles on my body (don't know the actual number...lost count lol). The reason why I'm so well acquainted with what I look like naked is because I'm constantly checking for changes in them that could be indicative of cancer.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I have over 80 moles on my body (don't know the actual number...lost count lol). The reason why I'm so well acquainted with what I look like naked is because I'm constantly checking for changes in them that could be indicative of cancer.

I wonder what you would see if you connected the dots.
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    When I see rubber bands being stretched out, it freaks me out like no other. My friends and family find this hilarious. In retrospect, so do I. But then again, when I see them stretching, OMG. Panic button! However, they are always there, staring at me every time I open my desk drawer at the office...Held together neatly by a file clip. But they are never used. Like, ever.
  • Hinxx
    Hinxx Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I don't eat meat that has bones in it. If it has bones, they have to be taken out before the meat is served to me. If they're already on my plate, I don't eat it! The only meats that I NEVER eat, even with the bones taken out, are: fried chicken, wings, ribs or anything similar to that. I also don't eat ANYTHING that has a visible vein or cartilage. O.o
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    I have trypophobia. This kind of *kitten* bothers the hell out of me. Irrational, I know.

1090137696_93cb482bc2_b.jpg

Surinam%20Toad.jpg

Trypophobia_by_Ville13.jpg

1-262x300.jpg

Based on my reaction to these images, especially the last image of the girl, I've come to the conclusion that I also probably have trypophobia. The image of the girl must be Photoshopped. There's no way that's real. It's still gross though. EWW!!! However, I've been reading up on tryophobia and according to most experts it's not actually officially recognised as a phobia. According to the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorder, a phobia must interfere “significantly with the person’s normal routine.” I have to admit, seeing those photos grossed me out more than scaring me and it hasn't interfered with my normal routine. Here's the link to the site where I got the information. http://www.popsci.com/trypophobia.

Apparently, I have it too! Just got shivers looking at that. Had to look away! I also have a phobia of caterpillars , worms, butterflies, moths, centipedes & anything similar.
  • LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    future cop, but I am afraid of the dark....lol:)

oh and I WON'T EAT ANYTHING LUMPY like potato salad, baked beans etc to weird for me
  • katykatyg
    katykatyg Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love the smell of pinesol.
  • rcadams97
    rcadams97 Posts: 106
    Options
    I love the smell of aircraft fuel when during engine startup.
  • MidniteDayDream
    MidniteDayDream Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I get turned on by playing with guns, knives and cars. I insanely miss being in the flight deck of a C-130 during a "four to the floor".
  • Pooh1981
    Pooh1981 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am also ruled by even numbers lol! I can't have any of my food touching on my plate I don't care if it is all going to the same place! When I was little I loved the taste of leather and my Dad had a leather strap on his pocket watch(he lost the chain) and I used to think I was being real sneaky and would chew on it then my Mom would holler at me and ask if I was chewing on that piece of leather especially if I got quiet all of a sudden and I would usually say no and she would come in to the living room and see the watch with a soaked leather strap and know that I had been chewing on it! I love the smell of leather but haven't had the urge to chew on it since I was a little kid. I had 5 wisdom teeth! I have also been able to put my feet behind my head no matter how much I weighed! 1 foot if sitting up both if I am laying down.
  • riikka12
    riikka12 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have to shake the milk carton before I serve it or else I feel uncomfortable drinking it lol
  • rudarbe
    rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I gag when I'm nervous
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    My appendix is on the opposite side to other people. Left side instead of right side.
  • JULIEdance
    JULIEdance Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I secretly practice demi-pliés (yes, that ballet thing) at the batroom at work.

I collect small Hello Kitty toys which you get in a packing with vanilla/strawberry yogurt.

I am ridiculously cold sensitive, can´t survive without additional heaters and hot water bottles. I figure skate and the skate rink is the only cold place where I am surprisingly ok with just a practice skirt, tights and thin jumper, unless the rink is extremely cold that day.

I have weird dreams and nightmares and I can kind of preview future in them sometimes. That scares me, since these are mostly bad things and I can usually only identify them when they really happen and I´m not surprised since "I knew it!" So I´m scared by my nightmares twice as much.

I hate most of the cooking smells. I can´t stand being around a kitchen unless I cook myself. I use tons of aroma candles, air fresheners and sometimes I even spray a body mist over my bedsheets, since I can´t sleep if I feel even a slight cooking smell from outside of the room. I also hate heated leftovers for the same reason, they smell asolutely terrible to me. But I LOVE smell of vanilla, coconut, cinnamon, fruits etc. and I use cosmetics smelling like these. I make peole think of vanilla pudding or Chritmass cookies when I walk around :-D

I make lists of things to do and always make a fresh one every day, I can´t spend a free afternoon on my own without one. I decide a speific order of the next few tings and then continue with the next few ones etc.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I collect Uno-Vac Thermos's
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I don't eat meat that has bones in it. If it has bones, they have to be taken out before the meat is served to me. If they're already on my plate, I don't eat it! The only meats that I NEVER eat, even with the bones taken out, are: fried chicken, wings, ribs or anything similar to that. I also don't eat ANYTHING that has a visible vein or cartilage. O.o

Doesn't that pretty much sum up meat with bones?
  • atamrowski
    Options
    I have a couple:

I am incredibly fearful of escalators. I also have to have someone walk in front of me going down stairs for the fear of falling; at least I feel like I am protected.

I like ice cubes in my wine.

I put ketchup on mostly everything, including mac and cheese

I'd addicted to Zynga games; whether on my phone or Facebook. Even the kiddie ones.

I burp and fart out loud. Hey it is what it is!
  • atamrowski
    Options

Doesn't that pretty much sum up meat with bones?

I misread. You don't EVEN eat chicken wings or fried chicken or ribs. So chicken breast it is! Do you eat ground beef?
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I can't stop picking at my cuticals... And its worse when I'm stressed at work. I rip the you know what out of them. Especially my thumbs. Then they bleed. Then I'm in a mission to heal them with putting antibiotic ointment and wrapping them with a bandaid. My brother and sister have a similar thing going on. ET Phone Home. :smile:
  • jillm85
    jillm85 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I NEVER forget a face EVER even years later I can still recognize that person.
    me too