• nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I have an extreme fetish for American, college style men

Someone call dr Phil...
  • spozzybear
    spozzybear Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    When I dream, I am always aware that it's a dream. I can also control what I do while dreaming and steer the dream the way I want it to go.
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Really.... I can't see anything worth being mentioned.. I tried and tried.. maybe friends would have something to say though....
    But...
    Oh yeah... my moles on my right elbow are forming a smiley face! (2 eyes a nose and smiling lips) lol
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have trypophobia. This kind of *kitten* bothers the hell out of me. Irrational, I know.

1090137696_93cb482bc2_b.jpg

Surinam%20Toad.jpg

Trypophobia_by_Ville13.jpg

1-262x300.jpg

Oh God, EW! I had to look that word up but i've always been insanely grossed-out by stuff like that...and it takes A LOT to gross me out, otherwise.. YUCK! That makes the skin on my head just crawl.......

Do not google lotus boob then.....

Oh EW!! I know exactly what photo you're talking about because someone's shown it to me in the past. I NEVER wanna see it again! Now I'm all itchy!!! LOL.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Me don't like cookies anymore. COOOOOOOOKIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE
  • purpleroxmysocks
    purpleroxmysocks Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have a weird bump that sticks out on my left side by my ribs, I'm told it's just fat but i can move it ha and it's noticeable, I think anyway ha I like to let people touch it because it freaks them out haha
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    One of the weirdest things about me is that when I fall asleep, I click my tongue against my teeth.
    It's like someone flips my power off switch.
    My husband can tell when I'm asleep almost anywhere in the house because I click right before I go out.
    :happy:
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I'm terrified of squirrels.
  • jillm85
    jillm85 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    i have super hearing and can hear a spider crawling on my wall which i hate!!! also i HATE water on my face, i use a face cloth or baby wipes to wash my face but yet i can go swimming and go under water (i cant explain it) if im doing the dishes and ive dried my hands and then realise i forgot to wash something i hate getting my hands wet again, i cringe... im a total freak lol
  • Thrasherbabe
    Thrasherbabe Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    The smell of gasoline turns me on.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    i am 42yrs old and have never had a sip of coffee.
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I have never not recorded a manaja twa.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I try to move things with my mind just to see if I have developed a super power yet.
  • BeDawn
    BeDawn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    At the grocery store, at check-out, I have to have everything arranged in an aesthetically pleasing way on the belt-thingy. Everything has to line up and be organized and stuff.

If I really like something (a tv show, a play, a movie, a song, etc.) I will watch/see/listen to it over and over and over and over and over and over again and not get sick of it.
    I do both of these, too. I line up and/or arrange things everywhere I go. I even have to park perfectly straight! We have a seam down the middle of the driveway, and if my husband parks with a tire on "my' side I can't relax until I move the car. crooked or asymmetrical objects make me uneasy most of the time.
    If I see a movie in the theater that I really like, it is torture to wait for it to come out on DVD so I can buy it.
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I am afraid of extremely high ceilings and wide open spaces. I cannot look up if I am in a room with REALLY high ceilings. I have this irrational fear of "what if we lost gravity." That would be a high "fall" up to the ceiling. lol
  • Wargamergal
    Wargamergal Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I try to move things with my mind just to see if I have developed a super power yet.

I check that every once in a while too!

I have an extra piece of cartelage in my right ear
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I run into objects and trip on flat ground. I tell people I'm just testing the laws of physics and reality... :blushing: Really I think my spatial awareness just sucks
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I have a weird bump that sticks out on my left side by my ribs, I'm told it's just fat but i can move it ha and it's noticeable, I think anyway ha I like to let people touch it because it freaks them out haha

Could be a lump of fat which is called a lipoma. I find them all the time doing ultrasounds.
  • kokalvt
    kokalvt Posts: 143
    Options
    I have the tiniest ears that you have ever seen...
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    I have trypophobia. This kind of *kitten* bothers the hell out of me. Irrational, I know.

1090137696_93cb482bc2_b.jpg

Surinam%20Toad.jpg

Trypophobia_by_Ville13.jpg

1-262x300.jpg

Based on my reaction to these images, especially the last image of the girl, I've come to the conclusion that I also probably have trypophobia. The image of the girl must be Photoshopped. There's no way that's real. It's still gross though. EWW!!! However, I've been reading up on tryophobia and according to most experts it's not actually officially recognised as a phobia. According to the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorder, a phobia must interfere “significantly with the person’s normal routine.” I have to admit, seeing those photos grossed me out more than scaring me and it hasn't interfered with my normal routine. Here's the link to the site where I got the information. http://www.popsci.com/trypophobia.