ALL GUYS CHEAT!

Options

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I think cheating is largely a symptom of people settling to be in relationships just to be in relationships. Its an epidemic of chronic *kitten* attachment.

Not all guys or all girls cheat. I'm pretty sure I've met this guy- he was the one in HS telling girls that guys can get injured from blue balls, right?
  • shella_bella
    Options
    In my last situation, I can see it.( and granted this guy is a bit high school, so bear with me)

It was new years, and my guy and I were both at an event for a group we belong to. We drove separately, and wound up sitting separately too due to him arriving after me. Since we sat separately, he thought that meant that we were separated(as in not dating) and that we could do whatever we wanted that night without consequences. So there was this drunk girl there(like falling down drunk and all over everyone) and drunk girl/my guy made out at the end of the night.. in front of me.

Needless to say, I was pissed and he was history a day later.

And you kicked him in the balls right?

I wish but no.

Instead I let him drive me home and when he grabbed me to try and kiss me, I pushed him away... not as satisfying, but still got my point across.

I think you should knock on his door and knee him in the balls, then walk away. Just so you get that satisfaction haha
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You're lucky he was being honest about himself. I don't believe all guys cheat. It's an individual choice to cheat. He is probably a sex addict and he doesn't know how to stop. But his realizing it and admitting it is impressive. It's good that you are out of this relationship however because he is right, he would have caused you more pain.
  • TheLessOfMe
    TheLessOfMe Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    awhh i'm sorry you've had to deal with such idiots!

Of course there are still decent guys out there, and not all of them would cheat. My boyfriend absolutely abhors cheating and would never even consider it!

chin up sweetie, you'll find someone soon cause you're a beautiful, intelligent woman and if you don't you don't need a man! :)
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    everyone is different, I would never ever cheat, not my style, if I was unhappy in a relationship, I would either make it work or end it, ive been cheated on recently and it hurts like hell so I wouldnt put anyone through the mental torture it creates.

not all men are alike.
  • JDAlder
    JDAlder Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hah, it's funny how that association gets tossed around! Of course, it's not true. Living proof! Been married since 2005 to my wife, met in high school, both virgins at the time. Still have only been with her. :)
  • Angiemo3
    Angiemo3 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    "All guys will cheat if given the chance"

This is what a guy who I was seeing just told me. Earlier this week he told me that he doesn't want to get too far into things because he doesn't want to hurt me because I am a "nice girl". He confessed that he usually ends up cheating or doing "something wrong" in a relationship.

Normally, I wouldn't be defending guys on this sort of thing because I have been cheated on multiple times and have gone through many "f**k you all, men" phases. But I think this is a bunch of bs. Only pathetic, *kitten* cheat on their girlfriends/fiances/wives.

I don't know. What do you guys/girls think? Is there such a thing as monogamy, loyalty, honesty, trust in a relationship anymore? Or has everything gone to *kitten*? I still think there are good people out there that are loyal and not every guy would cheat given the chance. Piss me off! GRRR.

Sorry for all the cursing...
    :)
    Okay, and I'm done.

When put in the right situation most everyone (men and women) will cheat. It is a matter of what your relationship is like and what someone else offers you.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    In my last situation, I can see it.( and granted this guy is a bit high school, so bear with me)

It was new years, and my guy and I were both at an event for a group we belong to. We drove separately, and wound up sitting separately too due to him arriving after me. Since we sat separately, he thought that meant that we were separated(as in not dating) and that we could do whatever we wanted that night without consequences. So there was this drunk girl there(like falling down drunk and all over everyone) and drunk girl/my guy made out at the end of the night.. in front of me.

Needless to say, I was pissed and he was history a day later.

And you kicked him in the balls right?

I wish but no.

Instead I let him drive me home and when he grabbed me to try and kiss me, I pushed him away... not as satisfying, but still got my point across.

I think you should knock on his door and knee him in the balls, then walk away. Just so you get that satisfaction haha

Lol, maybe I will one day.

Just the fact that I know and that he's my ex, is enough to keep him quiet. I know there are other girls in the group he'd like to date, and how awful would it look if that got around... lol.
  • RichardWhitman
    RichardWhitman Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I think most all of you are just whining.

Enjoy being with anyone you want to be with, and stop imposing your morals, much less expecting them, of others.
  • disdatdude
    Options
    That's a bogus lie. Men have enough trouble getting laid when they are single. Not every dude is some chick magnet that just looks at a woman and they start getting naked.

Don't believe me?...why do you think so many of them get jammed up on "John TV?" Not every guy is some mack daddy player and not every guy that's given the chance will cheat.

More women cheat then men. Us guys just get a bad rap for it. Women need their egos stroked constantly. If you ask the next 10 guys who you come in contact, when is the last time that a woman told them they were attractive or flirted with them...7 will say they can't remember and 2 will lie about it :wink:
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    the verdict's still out......
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    That's a bogus lie. Men have enough trouble getting laid when they are single. Not every dude is some chick magnet that just looks at a woman and they start getting naked.

Don't believe me?...why do you think so many of them get jammed up on "John TV?" Not every guy is some mack daddy player and not every guy that's given the chance will cheat.

More women cheat then men. Us guys just get a bad rap for it. Women need their egos stroked constantly. If you ask the next 10 guys who you come in contact, when is the last time that a woman told them they were attractive or flirted with them...7 will say they can't remember and 2 will lie about it :wink:
    ^^^^true.
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options

^^^^true.

I agree with this ^^^
  • NinjaTheGinger
    NinjaTheGinger Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    No, I think you accidentally spilled the beans the first time. Do you have a really large basement or an interdimensional door or something?
    damn. Now I must kill you...and the other 2 billion people in my basement...

Ironically, Hitler said the same thing.....
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    People trying to justify their bad behavior and miserable sense of ethics will always go for the old "EVERYONE does XYZ!"

No, they don't.

Not all men cheat and not all women marry for money and not all blanks do blankety blank.

Generalizations are bad, m'kay?
  • glittersupernova
    glittersupernova Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I don't believe that all guys cheat. I have been cheated on in the past and while, at the time, it was a devastating experience (because we had been together for a long time), I realized it was not related to his gender. It was due to who he was as a person/individual.

I think all people enjoy and appreciate receiving attention from others. What makes the difference between a cheater and faithful partner is the manner in which we respond to attention from outsiders. Some people thrive off of it and seek it out. Some people simply appreciate it by saying thank you to a compliment and that's all.

I have never had the problem of immediately walking away from someone who is unfaithful. I mean, granted it only happened once (to my knowledge, lol), but...to me, that is a Huge deal breaker. I'm not sure how some people overlook it but I can only speak for myself and I recognize that all situations are different and relative to the couple's perception of what they're willing to work through and deal with.

Ultimately, the important thing is to be with someone who shares the same values and expectations as you. You can vary largely in humor, hobbies, careers, etc....but my personal opinion is that when it boils down to it--values and expectations in a relationship should always be shared/similar. Communicate your boundaries and expectations at the start of a relationship, and don't hesitate to ask your partner what their boundaries and expectations are as well.

Despite these communications, sometimes people put on a facade and we unfortunately just don't know someone's capable of it until it actually happens. Just look out for obvious red flags and create realistic and healthy standards for the relationship you have with someone.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    No I don't believe all men cheat. :huh:
    Women cheat too yah know. :huh:

Do I have insecurities/thoughts that my b/f is cheating on me ...YAH! Big time.
    But I call it for what it is not a blame game... my INSECURITIES.

In the end I always tell myself if it ever did happen down the line.
    I'm worth more and I will ALWAYS find someone who treats me better. :flowerforyou:
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't cheat am pretty loyal. So this is somewhat bias but its all good :)
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I think men can be honorable and monogamous. (PS: Please don't think I'm saying polygamy is NOT honorable, the honorable and monogamous are meant to be taken separately, not together)

The ones who make comments like: "Guys will cheat if given a chance", are pathetic losers who want an excuse to mess around.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    We ladies need to stop putting up with loser guys. We need like a credit score site for men. We should be able to rate them and deduct points for things like cheating, abandoning your children, mooching, getting sent to prison, abusive language, physical abuse, ect. Then we should all be able to look up potential men on this site and determine which ones are keepers and which ones need to have their access to available women cut off.