ALL GUYS CHEAT!

Options

Replies

• HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Nope, not true.

Although if a guy said that to me, I'd make a mental note to never get into a relationship with him, because he's obviously one of those people that do always cheat.
  • gailmelanie
    gailmelanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    No, all men do not cheat. Many of them do and don't feel bad about it, as if they believe exactly what you've said and that's "normal." I've been cheated on, too, but there are still plenty of men who want their woman to themselves and don't want to share their own body with anyone but her. I have one of those and have for 16 years now, despite my body not being what it was when we first became lovers, or when we got serious later and married. We still are hot for each other and I know what he's doing and where he is almost every minute of the day, not because I'm obsessed with knowing that, but because he is openly honest about it and I have years of experience at showing up where he's supposed to be, finding him there doing exactly what he's supposed to be doing. He can do the same with me. Yes, there are men like that, and I don't have the only one. Dump the one who's honest that he's not monogamous if that's what you want for yourself. You deserve to have nothing less than what you want in this regard. Don't settle for anything less. You might be lonely, it might take a while, but if you want a man who loves you and you only, wait for that. You'll find him, especially if it's clear that what it is you want in your relationship and that you won't tolerate mistreatment.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Not all men cheat. My fiance is not a cheater. I know that for certain.

I think your guy is a douchecanoe. Hes prolly already cheated. If not, he will. And he'll feel justified because he put you on notice. I think he wants to let you down gently before you find out but really has no intention on being faithful to you. He must not wanna be with you because guys dont tell girls that if they wanna stay together. He just doesn't wanna be the one to end it. He thinks if he drops a bomb like that you'll end it and he isn't actually a bad guy because he hasnt been caught/admired wrong-doing yet. Either way this works out he'll be happy. You should run far, run fast. And if he comes back to reconcile, dont. He might if the girl he wants to bang more densest work out. But there will always be another girl.
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    No not all men cheat, but if you are talking to a pathetic loser who has a lack of intelligence and emotional depth, of course he will say that. Probably all the men he surrounds himself with cheat too because no one half way decent would have anything to do with him.

There are good guys out there. To be honest most of the men I've known who were cheaters, it was pretty obvious they were "that type of person". You just have to be smart enough to see the obvious.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I think you date *kitten* and that's why you're always cheated on. You should really look into that. :(
  • nbkpjud
    nbkpjud Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This September I will have been married 19 years. We were engage after 6 months and then spent the next 18 months apart and only seeing each other twice before the wedding day. After the wedding day, I was deployed for the next two years. Greatest thing is that neither of us cheated.
    I have countless friends that I know cheated. They were typically screwed up in one way or other. However, there are plenty of guys that don't cheat.
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's kind of BS.
    The topic shouldn't be "ALL GUYS CHEAT!", but should instead be "SOME PEOPLE ALWAYS CHEAT!"

I've been in several relationships, and never cheated.......and yes, the opportunity has presented itself. On the other hand, I have been the victim of infidelity.

It all depends upon the moral fabric that makes up the guy (or girl.......sorry women, you can not be exempt from this topic) you're dealing with.
    If that person values the relationship he/she is in, and that person has a shred of respect / caring for the other person, they will not cheat..........period, zero excuse.
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    So he is basically saying he just wants some sexy time with no strings as he will only "hurt" you, smooth....

I have never cheated and never will, if I am in an relationship then she is my one and only. No matter how easy or hard it would be to cheat, its pathetic.

A boy makes his girl jealous of other women, a real man makes other women jealous of his girl!

Sorry you have been messed about so much, you're beautiful and I hope you find someone who deserves you.
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I think this is something *kitten* say to justify their choice in behavior.

Couldn't have said it any better.
  • 1Fizzle
    1Fizzle Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Not trying to defend the guys comment, but at least he was honest. It may not be what you want to hear, but you have to face the fact that he is not ready to be a "one woman man." I say move on and consider yourself lucky!
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    He sounds like a KEEPER
  • goody2shews
    goody2shews Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    So he is basically saying he just wants some sexy time with no strings as he will only "hurt" you, smooth....

I have never cheated and never will, if I am in an relationship then she is my one and only. No matter how easy or hard it would be to cheat, its pathetic.

A boy makes his girl jealous of other women, a real man makes other women jealous of his girl!

Sorry you have been messed about so much, you're beautiful and I hope you find someone who deserves you.

You must have gone to the same Secret Ninja Husband school mine did. He has said that before as well. He does a very good job of making me very unpopular! lol
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Get rid of this guy!! No I don't believe all men cheat, some have more self control and respect! If I were you and he said that to me i'd be out that door in no time. That's appalling.

^^^ Totally agree:devil:
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I've been in several long term relationships and have never cheated. Perhaps you should look more closely at the men you choose to date. You might be following a pattern that leads you to unfaithful guys.

This, my BFF had this problem. All the wrong guys. She was looking for very superficial things and attracted men of low moral character. My husband is a flirty attractive man and he has never cheated in our relationship or any other serious relationship he has been in. In my opinion a guy telling you that means he has already cheated or that he is just not looking for a serious relationship and may be looking for more of a "booty call"
  • momof2TONI
    Options
    Past behavior is usually a good indicator on whether a guy (or gal) will cheat. He's already admitted he usually does, so don't be surprised if he does it or already has.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I think this is something *kitten* say to justify their choice in behavior.

exactly.

OP maybe you should be examining why you're going after *kitten*.

this reminds me of when certain guys say things like "all women are gold diggers" and then you look at their type of woman they are going after and you're lik "yeah.. duh... you were going after the girl who was essentially wearing a miner's hat and carrying a pick axe. :laugh: "
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    What!?!?!?!?!?! guys cheating.........no Never! whats wrong with you people to assume men cheat....
    NOW WHY would I want to try a diffrent dish after eating the same dish everyday........................its good to have something alil different everynow and then. bwahahahahaha:devil:
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I've only read the first post but have to say I agree that most, if not all, men would cheat if they knew they could get away with it.
    As would many women.
    It's the getting caught part that tends to cause the problems.
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You really have to trust your man not to cheat, or if you really want proof, then I suggest a gps tracker. =)
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Technically women are just as likely as men to cheat, so you'd have to also say that all women cheat too but really not everyone does and it's finding that person that reflects you well and makes you feel like a better person when your with them and fulfilled being with them that you will be likely to find monogamy.