ALL GUYS CHEAT!

Options
167891012»

Replies

• mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    My husband will never cheat..or I on him. Its a trust thing... its hard to explain
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I have been cheated on, but have never cheated. I have had multiple opportunities, most of them before I gained this weight that I am losing. I think there are certain types of people that cheat because of there own insecurities or values. but even though I am a bit bitter because I've been wronged I know there are good people out there that despite opportunities to make bad choices... they make the right ones.

i-love-those-moments-jack-sparrow.jpg

we're not all pirates :wink:
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I know my husband would never cheat, he is WAY to lazy to cheat. It would take getting off the couch. Find a lazy dude. ;-)
    This^^ My b/f would have to get off the computer and stop playing World of Warcraft... LMFAO! and not even I can do that sometimes lol
  • grammysboy
    grammysboy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thirty-one years and counting. Never cheated once. I've never figured out how it happens. You hear about people cheating on their spouses/mate, but I've just never put myself in that situation. I've been accused of being naive too!

Best of luck to you!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I agree with the "weak" people cheat.