what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Had my every other week pig out dinner of Thai Food, which was totally delicious and I ate under my cals and could have had some frozen yogurt for dessert, but I was truly full from the dinner and didn't indulge with the rest of the family. I'm soooo please about this. I would have normally eaten the frozen yogurt, even though I was full--just because I had the extra cals to splurge--but chose not too. SO THRILLED about that--WOOT!:drinker:
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym even though I didn't feel like going.
  • fill_liars
    Options
    Ran 3.5 miles outside in the cold (brr!), and it's been 1 year since I stopped drinking soda.
  • brandon_2A
    Options
    After a bad day at work I went to the gym instead of overeating.
  • mundaetraversa
    Options
    Stuck to my calorie restriction for two weeks. I weighed myself today and have lost 3 1/2 pounds. I was so happy, I felt great for an extra mile on the treadmill.

Loving everyone's successes!! Congratulations!
  • tmariethomas5
    Options
    Had lunch out and finished when I was full, not when the food was gone.
  • juniperfox
    juniperfox Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I got up early, worked out, then went to swimming class. Feels good.
  • rileyhunter169
    Options
    First time getting all the way through monkey bars at ROTC today. Fireman carries were increasingly easier. Even though I had a super hooah rash I sucked up and went to PT and Combat Training. Stopped my self short from deficit wasting. Waking up at 5am feels normal now.
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    I prepared a healthy lunch and snacks to take to work tomorrow, plus I cooked a giant pot of steel cut oats for breakfast for the next 4 days... all I have to do is heat some up in the morning. Doing all of that tonight means I can take a walk at dawn before work.
  • beckyzalldat
    beckyzalldat Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    rode my bike extra hard tonite, felt good!
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Got the courage to show my before pics! Glad i did my pals have been so supported!! Keeping me motivated for sure! :-)
  • donald149
    donald149 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Was able to kick my own butt out of bed this morning and go for a run when the alarm went off. Was nearly at the point that i thought it only happened on tv commercials.
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    80 lb lost - 68 years old and at my lowest weight since high school - with only 10 lb. to go the finish line is in sight

Fantastic! You're an inspiration.
  • FinallyFit_
    Options
    I did NOT feeling like working out today, but I did it anyway!!! And I did it well, I didn't short change myself. I did for myself and I feel so strong and proud. So happy about this accomplishment. I love my dance class and the brutal strength training I did afterwards for this feeling :)
  • DawnB86
    DawnB86 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I pushed myself to walk an extra quarter mile today. Out of breath but I did it:-)
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    after a failure attempt at a workout dvd, i dragged myself to the gym and got an awesome cardio workout!!:bigsmile:

That i had my first NSV - fitting into a piece of clothing that would not fit two months ago.:happy:

That i changed my attitude towards my day and enjoyed the rest of it.:flowerforyou:
  • WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    60 min on the elliptical, listening to podcasts :) I didn't feel like going to the gym, but ended up being just as enjoyable as usual!
  • estelamdo
    Options
    Finally being able to jump on to a Step (with three raisers, hopefully soon to be four!) with my legs open, and doing a grand total of 170 jumping jacks when three months ago I couldn't finish 40!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    i Weighed in today and im 16.6pounds down..in 3 1/2 weeks! goooodbye 197. Hello 180.4 (:

How fabulous...YAY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Although pushed to the brink, I haven't punched anyone in the face today. Hooray me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!