what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    got only an apple at coffee truck today at break time!!!
  • SRDB00
    SRDB00 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I turned down the donut and ate what I originally planned to eat for breakfast.
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I have not had a single Halloween candy.
  • hcarmello
    Options
    I avoided a box of gourmet chocolates and 2 packages of halloween sugar cookies and monday I avoided my favorite cake that we had at work for a birthday!
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I really really wanted gummy bears today and work right across the street from the grocery store, so it would have been easy to get them. I fought the urge and didn't get them!
  • I had a doughnut today.....but unlike in the past, I didn't let that be an excuse to eat all the other sweets in sight. I finished the day well.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I am really pleasantly surprised and laughing at myself at the same time, that the ONLY holloween candy I've eaten (and actually the ONLY candy/sweets I've eaten in at least a month) is an old Trader Joe's 72% Cacao Dark Chocolate bar I found in one of my purses. :noway: :laugh: :noway: This candy bar has been in my purse for a long time--I ate it for the "protein" value:wink: . The expiration date was 7/14,,,that's wondrous to me!
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for asking people to change the lunch location to one that I could bring my lunch. That way I don't waste a 'cheat' on crappy food I otherwise wouldn't have chosen. That's a big win for me! (and I'm proud that I've been packing my lunch as it's both a calorie and a money saver)
  • nickalow11
    nickalow11 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I fit into a size 12 jean today :)
  • UCME77
    UCME77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am so happy that I did not eat any Halloween candy on yesterday !! Woohoo!!
  • jillybean_75
    jillybean_75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have gone from drinking 3-4 20oz. diet sodas a day to NONE! Water water water! Sometimes I flavor it with a little Mio or Dasani. Heck, even my son is drinking water at home (he is 7 and thinks it is cool to put the flavoring in). I still have a cup of coffee in the morning during the work week, but sodas are out.
  • KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Cops still havent caught me
  • Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I didn't dive into the left over Halloween candy...
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Today I am proud that I hit another mini goal in my lifestyle transition. As of yesterday morning, I am officially down 30 pounds :)
  • markiend
    markiend Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    4th day no cigarette .... painful breaking a 30 year habit
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    STILL haven't punched anyone in the face.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I did some type of workout this morning, even if I didn't go out for my normal run.
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    That I haven't had any Halloween Candy, abstained from all of it last night and going forward - hubby helped me wean out what I would eat vs. what the kids eat and I brought it to work, left it in the kitchen! This is a big step for me!

And that I didn't eat any pancakes last night w/dinner, opted for toast instead

Lastly, I can now fit into a skirt I haven't worn since 2007! It's a 14 (started at an 18) and its snug, but I can zip it up!
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    That I didnt buy the shake weight at the grocery store for 19.99, because a friend now informed me Marshalls has them for 6 bucks!
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Today I went to Panera and stayed away from cream soups, sandwiches and the bakery. I was satisfied with a nice salad and some chicken noodle soup. I did not use my entire day's worth of calories on one meal eating out.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!