what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options
1434445464749»

Replies

• molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 228, down from 250 about a month ago. 22 lbs lost so far!!
  • manders7969
    manders7969 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 228, down from 250 about a month ago. 22 lbs lost so far!!

AWESOME!!!!!
  • lequire
    lequire Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Got out of bed and drove through the snowstorm to make it to bootcamp! Hardest part was lunging with a medicine ball for 50 yards, drop the ball and sprint back, then jog back to the ball. We did it four times and I am really proud of that workout this morning!
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I purposely slept in this morning to get the added rest by switching my morning workout to the evening. After seeing the fiancee and stepson off I looked at the time and said "I CAN fit in a fitness blender!"

I did one of their 17 minute hiits and I'm glad I did. The energy I get from exercising before heading in the office is absolutely wonderful.

PS - I still plan to do my evening workout. ;-)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Man! Reading these replies gives me so much courage, inspiration, enthusiasm and SMILES! Y'all are some total winners, period. YAY and High Fives to you ALL!!!!! :drinker: :smooched: :drinker:
  • Trissyboo
    Trissyboo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I woke up this morning and completed my workout before work. This is fantastic because it allows for more time with my little one in the evening!
    98777 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm still alive.
  • CookieDoughYummy
    Options
    I resisted a Peanut Butter Ben and Jerry's and walked the dog instead :D I'll eat anything with peanut butter in it, so that was quite a feat for me :P
  • Lindsay_1984
    Lindsay_1984 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I survived a Pot Luck lunch at work yesterday. I still participated, but made healthy choices, did not eat over my calories, and skipped the dessert table. Today I was rewarded with a 1.4lb weight loss.
  • bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Did two sets of 15 pushups...full body :-)
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for losing three pounds this week. I'm also proud that today is the fourth day in a row where I've exercised for at least 20 minutes (and sometimes as much as 40).
  • lbFighter
    lbFighter Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for forging ahead through a week of frustration and disappointment in the scale not moving. I kept up my workouts and calorie counting even though it felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. Then finally, this morning, I had 1 less pound on the scale. :)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I talked myself into taking the day off today...but MADE my naturally LAZY tail get up and knock out my 10,000 steps (no matter how much I REALLY didn't want to today and no matter how much I was dreading sweating like I stole something to get those 10K steps in 70 minutes and plus did an EXTRA10 minutes of weight lifting (15 pound weights...I know, I know, that's child's play to many:tongue: --but was super something BIG to and for me:drinker: . Lastly, I made SURE NOT to have the weights clang as I lifted them up and down on my machine--Hmmmph--so GLAD I did and had a super FAT crying session to boot!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!