what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Today is the 9th day in a row I have done something active - and I'm doing two workouts today! I did a half hour class at lunch that was a warm up and then strength training, and I'm about to go for a run. In the rain! I'm super proud of myself!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I got up early today and did a ton of cleaning - you know, the kind of cleaning you only do a couple of times a year (spring and fall) because you have to get ladders out and stuff...not the every day routine cleaning. I'm gonna give myself a pat on the back for that. :drinker:
  • kaylanlynnNW
    kaylanlynnNW Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    im proud of the fact that i havent quit.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I got up early today and did a ton of cleaning - you know, the kind of cleaning you only do a couple of times a year (spring and fall) because you have to get ladders out and stuff...not the every day routine cleaning. I'm gonna give myself a pat on the back for that. :drinker:

:flowerforyou: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:

Girlfriend, I am right there with you. I started yesterday, cleaning like crazy, dusting--just deep cleaning and I've been washing EVERYTHING in sight. I'm putting up all of our summer stuff and I've been on my feet for HOURS for the past two days cleaning, washing, folding and putting stuff away. I'm standing up typing this now in the laundry room. It's like I'm "nesting" or something. But it's WONDERFUL, because everything is mega clean and I'm burning some fabulous scented candles I found on sale.

I'm proud of you and my poor back feel like I've been in a wresting match or something, but I'm not stopping until EVERYTHING is washed, folded, ironed and put away. I should be done tomorrow--God willing! :smooched:
  • womaninred53
    womaninred53 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i am proud that i got back to the gym today, after 4 days. i had a great workout, and have felt good all day.
  • JourneyingJessica
    JourneyingJessica Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have two prouds.

1. I walked to a place I'd normally drive to. It's only 2miles away but I never knew you could walk to it!

2. Was out to dinner, had to walk between two chairs (pushed out with ppl in them). I was so sure i couldn't make it through. Was able to easy walk between them, and didnt gave to "squish" to do so. Guess I can't guesstimate my size anymore. Brain needs to catch up to body. :heart:
  • nyankoland
    Options
    I bought a bag of cheetos from the vending machine, ate a few, and threw it away
  • WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I tried a bunch of different machines today at the gym, that I've never tried before! Im sure I looked silly trying to figure them all out, but whatever :D
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    I cut out caffeine and diet soda, started drinking water all day, started lifting... And wouldn't you know it... Hit my goal weight today!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    My slim and trim hubby brought home some super large chocolate chip cookies last night, I;m having pizza with the family tonight and pre-logged my cals and eating one of the cookies isn't in my cal budget--so I'm not having one. This is a big deal to me, because normally I'd do some extra exercises or something to accomodate the cookie, but ya know what, instead of doing that--I'm just going to say NO cookies today and enjoy my pizza tonight--hmmph and :drinker:
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    I did turbo fire dvd today even though I didn't feel like it at the time... glad I did it now...I pushed myself today
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Got up early for AM workout! Workout DONE before my day got started. Feels great!
  • dgbush0208
    dgbush0208 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Able to get back in my old favorite jeans last night when we went out........glad I saved them!
  • Nouurann
    Nouurann Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    chewing gum instead of reaching for a delicious, 400 calorie piece of baklava :)
  • JourneyingJessica
    JourneyingJessica Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.2 lbs this week (59lbs total!!) today is weigh in day so its official!

Did a long walk today & even though i was exhausted, i went grocery shopping, got no junk, and my kitchen is now filled with healthy yummy food!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Loss 1.4 pounds this week and I'm THRILLED to finally (F.I.N.A.L.L.Y) be at the 10 pound loss make. It's been a LONG time since the scale has moved for me and I'm encouraged and delighted!!! Still have so much further to go....celebrating this 10 though, for SURE!!! Woot!!!! :drinker: :smooched: :drinker:
  • astange83
    Options
    The scale finally moved downwards this week, and stayed that way for 2 days (less likely to be a fluke.) If its like this by Monday I will update my profile and only have about 5 pounds to go!!
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Got up early to workout and kept doing some of the workouts, even when I was struggling. Yaay me!
  • Nouurann
    Nouurann Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I was too lazy to make breakfast so I grabbed some grapes, then I was like "I really should eat something" and was going to reach for a 280 calorie jimmy dean sandwich with only 16g protein BUT scrambled 4 egg whites and a grilled chicken. Total was around 200 calorie with 34g protein :-)
  • ellis222
    ellis222 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My weight has finally dropped below 200 for the first time in years! 6 months ago I wouldn't have thought that was possible to achieve.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!