what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• Tysonlovesweights
    Tysonlovesweights Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    forcing myself to get off my *kitten* tonight and go to the gym, even though i really don't feel like i have any energy
  • mathemr06
    Options
    Feeling down about myself lately...I would have to say I am proud about watching my potion size.
  • maryjaquiss
    maryjaquiss Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Went to bed early last night, helping me to forgo an extra 45 minutes in bed to go for a brisk run this morning. :smile:
  • xstea11
    Options
    Weight only 1 pound away from Normal BMI
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    That I actually came into work .....my new mngr is such a spineless wimp ......
  • TeamAwesomeDanger
    Options
    Went to the gym to start my heavy lifting routine. Felt like a clueless dork in the free weight section surrounded by men using the squat rack for the first time, but did it anyways. Walked out feeling like a badass.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    I am 1 pound away from my goal weight! Woot woot!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,216 Member
    Options
    Did a 3 minute plank for the first time since I was ill with a very bad cough.

And I did a pb on the elliptical.

It's great to feel back to normal again. :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    went to lidl and did not buy any chocolate croissants and had a soya yoghurt for breakfast instead :)
  • dutchman24
    dutchman24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Getting back on track with my logging. Have had an unbelievably busy summer...gained 9 pounds, but now I've made the move to get it off again and start exercising and logging regularly.
  • AccioFitness
    AccioFitness Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    It's still early in the day, but I'm proud of the fact that I got out of bed today. My autoimmune disease is trying to keep me down, and the fact that I'm not letting it is worth celebrating. I might end up napping later, but at least I didn't give up. :)
  • karijoeide
    Options
    Pre-planned workout/healthy choices :)
  • figueirt
    figueirt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I got up at 4:30 am to go for a run. When I opened my front door to go outside, I saw that it was raining. Instead of going back into the house to crawl back into my bed, I got a raincoat!! I feel much better because I did run!!
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I've logged all my meals for the past 2 weeks- including weekends. This is pretty big for me :) Now I need to start working out again as well lol...
  • michelegurr
    michelegurr Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I stuck with MFP enough to lose 15 lbs as of today! Doing it for me, and not taking no for an answer!
  • Jkn922
    Jkn922 Posts: 74
    Options
    I stuck with MFP enough to lose 15 lbs as of today! Doing it for me, and not taking no for an answer!

Congratulations!!!

I'm not guilty over it but I had fried food for lunch, however I'm happy that I have stuck a cutdown for 3 weeks, next week will be a month since I've restarted. I've already lost quite a bit from the beginning of the year but stumbled in August/September.

Today I'm proud of myself for getting a more vicious workout done as well as low impact cardio. Feels incredible, bit sore but worth it!
  • pienthesky32
    pienthesky32 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am proud of never giving up...never stopping...never having to re-start because I jumped ship. Going on two years now, 113 pounds gone forever. I used to give up after 20 pounds.
  • MrsAustin1480
    MrsAustin1480 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That's so great! I remember getting under 200 too! Such an awesome day! Good for you! I'd hit 199 and then go back up to 203...it was a real struggle. But now I'm looking at 150-land! You can do it!
  • chikgetnfit
    Options
    I just started working out. I've gone to the gym twice and I'm already eating better, logging my food and exercise and I'm down to smoking only 3-4 cigarettes per day and I've got a couch to 5k planned out!! I'm on my way to living the healthy lifestyle I've always wanted.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    My beloved hubby and children are telling me they're seeing a difference in me, that I'm looking slimmer...my hubby says he can see a diiference in my face. Now, perhaps this is just loving family encouragement (cause I don't see it and the scale has been moving down VERY slowly), but whatever it is, it's nice--I'm GLAD about that today. :drinker: :blushing: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!