what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I wanted french toast with maple syrup for breakfast and I had steal cut oats with banana and strawberry jam instead. Also, going back to drinking black coffee!
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I deadlifteda wee bit over my body weight for the first time :)
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    waking up early to take my medicine.
  • lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Had a bacon,tomato,lettuce,olive oil and vinegar salad and am planning on peeling carrots and cutting celery to have on hand in the fridge to eat with low fat cream cheese
  • happydreamy
    happydreamy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Reached my Weekly GW... actually passed it by .5 lbs:)
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Ran 5 mornings this week, I have been struggling lately and need to get back on track. This week is a good start!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I went to thy gym and killed it, even though my husband gave me a perfectly good out to skip it today. Take that, Lazy Molly!
  • amcshaw
    Options
    Going for a walk even though it was cold outside and I didn't want to after cleaning up some of the house.
  • bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I finally went a day without snacking non-stop! I know snacking isn't bad for you, but I generally am eating every hour. I was a bit more normal today and ate at set times at least three hours apart. I feel satiated after I eat and it's a great feeling. :happy:
  • maureensharon
    Options
    I was at rehearsal for a play today and I did not eat the yummy high calorie treats but was entirely satisfied with some fresh fruit.
  • Babyzoom
    Babyzoom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just got back from running 10 miles in 45 degrees super windy weather! A year ago, I suffered from an illness that made it painful for me to walk, let alone run. But, I'm most proud that I made myself get out even though I was exhausted from my 65 hour workweek and school.
  • goal_digger_2014
    Options
    I walked 3 miles!:smile: lol smiley face!
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I went out with my best friend today and we ate a local café we have never been in I ordered a BLT with no mayo , its was much better without it and it had leafy greens on it not lettuce and was on whole wheat bread ,I'm trying to not use mayo anymore so this is a great start for me . We walked around to the local antique shops and art galleries.
    Feeling good about my choice I know its small but a journey starts with one small step.
  • TNM2014
    TNM2014 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    worked a 12 hour overnight shift last night, got off this morning and jogged 2.5 miles without stopping, went to the laundry mat, then the grocery store , finally home just to have forgotten to pick up toothpaste so instead of driving to the local family dollar....I jogged:flowerforyou: once I returned home I cleaned house, cooked dinner and ... WHEW...... Im tired but I was productive ALL day :wink: :drinker:
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    today is day 80 without a cigarette.

even though I had a dream about one last night...
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Broke my long lazy slump by going for a run even though we are getting our first snow fall and it is -1 degrees Celsius outside. Just wish I had of worn gloves since I couldn't untie my shoes when I finished.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I am avoiding the cupcakes and chocolate that my flatmate left on the bench eventhough I am going through a bit of an emotional spell...NO EMOTIONAL EATING! I have also lost 3kg in two weeks!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Man! Reading these replies, I REALLY want to reply to each and every one of you WINNERS (but will post this to/for you all who have posted), because ALL of your posts are just filled with victory after victory, successes, endurance not taking anymore mess/being the BOSS of you and y'all are just tough and smart cookies, period.

You guys ROCK, heroes and sheroes , that's what you ALL are!!!

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smooched: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :smooched:
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I have eaten really well today and am under my calorie goal! Still avoiding all of the Halloween Candy!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I picked up, BUT also put down the milk chocolate covered almonds at my work that were on the clearout cart.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!