what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• sammi220
    sammi220 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That i pushed myself to go for a walk when i didn't want to :D
  • Indirocks_14
    Indirocks_14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just joined and I've logged in continously for the last five days. I've left over calories in the 1200 diet on all days. Seeing a difference already in my energy levels and also my clothes seem less tighter!
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    Despite the (possible) blister forming, I still hopped on the treadmill for an hour and killed 326 calories.
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Got a good workout painting my living room.
  • grace173
    grace173 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Went 1000 cals over my daily limit today.....oh wait what am I proud of today.....Boooooooooo :sad:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I walked outside for more than 2 hours today...I wasn't speed or power walking and I only counted 1.5 hours on my Mfp exercise I did + did 30 minutes on my stationary bike & 15 minutes on my treadmill. I feel totally GREAT and very strong, not tire/sluggish in the least--that's marvelous news--YAY!!!!
    :drinker: :smooched: :drinker:
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I didn't weigh myself today :wink:
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I looked at the clock at about 5pm today and realized I hadn't had the first snack. Yay for no weekend munching!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    I didn't weigh myself today :wink:

:drinker: :heart: :drinker: I didn't either...I usually weigh myself several times a day (at LEAST twice a day), but I decided today that I would wait and weigh myself 1 time per week to weigh myself instead.:indifferent: That's going to be hard for me, but so far so good:wink:
  • Just_Kim_
    Just_Kim_ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I recovered after yesterday's indulgence. Today is a new day.
  • kelseyn8593
    kelseyn8593 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am proud that after a two week vacation and not logging, I have logged and stayed under my calories for two days. Feels good to be back at it!!
  • buddybutton
    Options
    8 pounds lost my first month!
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Did a few random workouts throughout the day.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Purposely working out a little bit ALL day long...little things that are adding up to nice calories being burned for the day. Prelogging food & exercise. 30 minutes in the a,m, w/Leslie Sanson 2 miles w/intervals (Walk Strong) + afternoon outside walking 45 minutes (not speed walking...just leisurely walking) and 30 minutes on the stationary bike & 15 minutes on the treadmill@2.5 mph in the evening. It seems like alot, but it's really not just doing a bit of something at least 3 times per week doing this...30 minutes in the morning/walking with dvd, 45 minutes walking outside in the afternoon and 45 in the evening stationary bike & treadmill. Doing this, I'm feeling stronger and stronger everyday!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    I SUPER didn't want to work out today--but did anyway and really power walked outside bigtime for over thirty minutes. For me, this is BIG, because walking fast gets me outta breath, but I walked super fast just to show my lazy body whose boss--hmmmph!
  • rosanahizon
    rosanahizon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    After losing 25 lbs, I got my hair dyed blond and rocked it to work today. I'm proud of myself, and of my hair!
  • tmariethomas5
    Options
    I am proud of myself for losing 4 % body fat, gaining 2.3 % muscle, and going down 1 point on the visceral fat scale! I have not lost as much weight as I would like, but I love losing the fat!!! :love:
  • sardinger1
    Options
    im with you there!
  • goodenough13
    Options
    I'm proud that despite going out to eat and getting fries with my meal I decided to order the grilled chicken bruschetta sandwich instead of the bacon cheeseburger. When I'm super hungry, like I was, I tend to order the higher fat options... and even convince myself an appetizer is okay. Didn't get the app and only ate 3/4 of my DELICIOUS fries. And I went to the gym again and had a good upper body and cardio workout.
  • Ambeee11
    Ambeee11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    As of today I have lost 49lbs! To celebrate I went out and took a nice long walk along the beach and up some crazy stairs! But seriously I can feel my fitness improving every time I do the particular walk I done today. Involves a lot of stairs- not getting as puffed when I go up the stairs now!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!