what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• KateEMD
    KateEMD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Did not eat all the candy that was at work today. I had a small handful of trail mix and left the sugar for others.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    That despite the horrible weather outside, snow and windchill, I managed to stay active by shovelling snow and got myself to the gym. I find getting there is the greatest challenge. Yay me. Still working on the diet part of things but I should soon have it under control again.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Did it again! Instead of waiting to accumulate my 10,000 steps thru-out the day, did my homegym thing and knocked it out first thing this morning. YAY!!!! :drinker: :smooched: :drinker:
  • jomama519
    jomama519 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    that i'm still eating better and logging and not feeling discouraged.
  • xombiebite
    xombiebite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i got out of bed
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    i got out of bed

:drinker: :wink: :drinker: That puppy is totally adorable too!
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I faced Shaun T at 5:40 am even though I was dreading Speed 3.0 and burpee hell.
  • manders7969
    manders7969 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Could have ordered out for lunch today(free) but passed it up for the yummy lean gourmet meal waiting in the freezer.
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Awesome! This thread is totally awesome!

I ran 3 miles.
  • adnamalegna
    adnamalegna Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I've lost 10.5 inches over-all and that I have been working out every. single. day.
  • mikeod2712
    mikeod2712 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    happy to be back on track and this is my 10th day in a row checking in on MFP and 10th day in a row I will be under my calories. love this site.
  • manders7969
    Options
    Not so proud anymore! Co-worker brought back home made chocolate pie that I ate instead of my freezer meal :( It was a small piece...and I only ate half....going for a walk now...
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Not so proud anymore! Co-worker brought back home made chocolate pie that I ate instead of my freezer meal :( It was a small piece...and I only ate half....going for a walk now...

But I'm SUPER proud of YOU, because you came back and posted this...you ROCK for being accountable to/for yourself! WOOT :smooched:
  • musetle
    Options
    hadn't planned on working out at all, yet still went and did a decent workout :)
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Somebody was using the resistance pool when I arrived at the gym...grrr...instead of just heading home, I tread water for 25 minutes and then did 30 minute swim when said person was done.
  • ChefBlake
    Options
    Day #2 of MFP & I have logged all of my food/water both days! :)
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Proud that I did NOT order myself something from McDonald's when my hubby needed a quick bite dropped off at work. :drinker:
  • jennyjcss
    jennyjcss Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    My stamina that I able to push my body to its limit for every intensive workouts that I did 5-6times in a week for 90days+
  • manders7969
    Options

But I'm SUPER proud of YOU, because you came back and posted this...you ROCK for being accountable to/for yourself! WOOT :smooched:
    Took a 45 minute walk. No more chocolate pie :frown:
  • eheinze12
    eheinze12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    for continuing to push through even though I have days I just want to quit..
    for working out when I am sore and tired..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!