what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Within my calorie goal!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,216 Member
    Options
    Really, really, REALLY didn't feel like doing my gym this morning, but did the whole thing plus weights and burned off 465 calories!
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Signed in for 171 days in a row. That is huge for someone who could always find a good reason for giving up.Aren't they all good reasons? They were for me.
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I prepared lunch yesterday and it meant I got through the afternoon without eating any bread!! (I'm not against bread as part of a balanced diet but when I don't have a proper lunch I end up eating a ton more slices than I need to) also I'm going to go to the gym tonight even though I'm kinda meh about it
  • mhoss101
    mhoss101 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym this morning.. Even though I was dog tired and wanted to stay in my nice, warm bed.. woohoo!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    This is going on my 3rd week with NO coffee--WOOT! This may not be a big deal to some, but it's a HUGE victory for me and my life-long coffee addiction!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Navigating all 4-way stops and accelerating and merging on to the interstate. Since 90% of the population seem to have problems doing so these days I must be elite!!
  • M22KY
    M22KY Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I "kept going" to complete my morning run even though I wanted to stop after 1/4 mile.
  • JakiDee
    JakiDee Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That I chose to be happy. Someone called me smiley the other day and not in a sarcastic way. People usually say I look so mean.
  • swtposey
    Options
    Great job! I'm trying to break the 300 mark myself. I will be over the moon when I get where you are! Keep up the good work.
  • svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am back to my college weight!
  • dcaiani
    dcaiani Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'm on the right side of the dirt! lol
  • epazia
    epazia Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My 21 year old son actually likes me as a person!
  • jperret
    Options
    I bought groceries and there isn't a single item of 'empty' calories... normally I let myself indulge in a chocolate bar or other treat when I shop, but I didn't even WANT to sabotage myself today! I felt ridiculously smug in the check-out line.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I am proud I went to the gym eventhough I was really tired and got a little workout done. It feels good to know you did something!
  • DayoUDaShit
    DayoUDaShit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I decided to go back to a healthier lifestyle, and to stop looking at the scale for a change!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    That I chose to be happy. Someone called me smiley the other day and not in a sarcastic way. People usually say I look so mean.

What a wonderful post...you ROCK Smiley!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MeepleMuppet
    MeepleMuppet Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My 21 year old son actually likes me as a person!

I love this. For me, it's this: yesterday and today I am wearing old jeans. Old, pre-baby, pre-MARRIAGE, size 8 jeans. They're worn thin and should be thrown out, but until I reach my goal and go on a shopping spree, I'm going to enjoy the hell out of them.
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Proud that I am able to finally find something that works for me. Happy to have found Dietbet, Intermittent Fasting and of course, myfitnesspal.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Seriously...reading ALL of these victorious, positive, excellent and even funny posts is sooooo inspirational and encouraging to me...you ALL,everyone who posted here are sheer unadulterated winners--YAY to you ALL!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!