what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• walkingforward
    walkingforward Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Although pushed to the brink, I haven't punched anyone in the face today. Hooray me!

@Mmm_drop - yay you !
  • walkingforward
    walkingforward Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Myself .... positive all day (so far). Intentions and plans to keep it that way past 9am this morning too !
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    (Copied from my blog post.)

10599031993_1e58f0edef_o.jpg

This is the first time I'm back in my orange sports top since the photo on the left was taken.

This year also marks the 30th anniversary of my zero-calorie Halloween bowl. Instead of giving out candy I offer stickers and little plastic creepy-crawlies.

5132726293_54d7eafe23.jpg
    (The plastic Jack-O-Lantern stays with us.)
  • lets_fly_away
    Options
    Didn't binge today :) or eat any candy people gave me
  • lets_fly_away
    Options
    Didn't binge today :) or eat any candy people gave me
  • bbsweeter
    Options
    Haven't had a piece of candy, even though its been watching me from the office table all day! One hour left to go! I can do this! :noway:

Also, Happy Halloween!!:devil:
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    That I am bulking and still have abs!!!
  • slh3103
    slh3103 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've logged in 60 days! :)
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    That I swam twice today for a collective 2 hours :) Just because I could.

Grats slh3103 :)
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    That I waited until 5 o'clock local time to start drinking. Just kidding...kinda...ummmm...hmmmmm....I didn't have any candy today when it was oozing out of every corner.
  • raingirl21
    raingirl21 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of my husband for joining MFP two days ago because he wants to get healthy :heart:
  • slh3103
    slh3103 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Inspired by all the positive posts! :smile:
  • stb1234
    stb1234 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today everyone from work is going out for 'junk food friday lunch' and then finishing it off with slabs of cake - Despite temptation I've packed myself my own lunch and little sweet snack within my measures for cake time!
  • anwylyd_un
    anwylyd_un Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    That after a bit of fancy math using my start weight, current weight, body fat% at the beginning and body fat% now, since I started on Sunday 1.6lbs of my 2.75lbs weight loss has been from fat. BIG smiley face at that!
  • janer4jc
    janer4jc Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I haven't had chocolate since February.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    No unhealthy food :D
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    that I maintained at an event where I was mad at about 70% of the attendees. I acted like freaking princess grace. it was. so. hard.
  • RSBrewer1961
    RSBrewer1961 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    110 days of continuous logging, just surpassed 50lbs down and worked off 987 calories on the treadmill to completely offset everything I ate all day long. This is going to be a good night. Feb 7th 2013 I was 246.5 and this morning I was 195.2lbs. If I can keep it until my weigh-in tomorrow then I'm just 22lbs. from maintenance and a BMI of 25. Not bad for a 52 year-old who hasn't seen this side of 200lbs in almost 30 years.
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I got up at 5am and ran over 6 miles on a treadmill- and i hate treadmills!

This is the first year since childhood that I haven't absolutely gorged myself on candy. The past week, I've made room for a few small pieces a day, and today I'm not really that tempted.
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Fit into a small adult size "Pirate Wench" costume that I bought 2 years ago--it didn't fit me then! I wore it to work today (I'm customer service at Walmart) and everyone loved it, especially my customers!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!