Whey protein is making you fat

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

The number one question to ask is why do we drink cow's milk when so many other countries do not?? and what was the intention of cows milk?? Cow's milk is meant to fatten a calf up in a short rapid period of time... period...it has a lot of hormones, fats and other proteins to do just that....for CALVES. Human milk does the same thing but for HUMANS lol...we don't see other animals in the animal world consuming other animal milk...yet we do?!?! weird.

What countries do not? The only continent that may not have a prevalence is Asia as a lot of people are lactose intolerant there. Most people in Europe and the Americas are not.

Cows milk fattens me up? okey dokey then!

And yes we do see other animals consuming other animals milk - and even if we did not, so what. You don;t see them cooking their food either.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

The number one question to ask is why do we drink cow's milk when so many other countries do not?? and what was the intention of cows milk?? Cow's milk is meant to fatten a calf up in a short rapid period of time... period...it has a lot of hormones, fats and other proteins to do just that....for CALVES. Human milk does the same thing but for HUMANS lol...we don't see other animals in the animal world consuming other animal milk...yet we do?!?! weird.

What countries do not? The only continent that may not have a prevalence is Asia as a lot of people are lactose intolerant there. Most people in Europe and the Americas are not.

And yes we do see other animals consuming other animals milk - and even if we did not, so what. You don;t see them cooking their food either.

I think you are on the payroll of Big Dairy
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options

I think you are on the payroll of Big Dairy

If that were so you'd likely already have met an "unfortunate accident."
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    OMG Noooooooooo!!!! I didn't get **** done yesterday because of this thread...and it just keeps on going. What is the record length of an MFP troll thread? How many pages?
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    we don't see other animals in the animal world consuming other animal milk...
    Don't include me in your "we."
    do some research...watch the movie Forks over Knives
    Those two things are mutually exclusive.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    *never mind*
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    And then they add vitamins A and D to skim milk - but the body needs fat to absorb these vitamins (also E, and K and K2) so putting them in skim milk is pointless.

Not pointless if you drink it with a pb sandwich.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options

Frugivore.
    And I don't eat potatoes raw. I eat jicamas. Just because you can eat it cooked doesn't mean it's a proper part of a raw diet.

Just because it's raw doesn't mean it's part of a proper diet. (See what I did there)

I do. And i agree. You don't want to eat poop just because you can ;)
    Or the red mushrooms!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    By eliminating the foods I was having issues with, I noticed less fatigue, less bloating, less digestive issues, etc etc etc...

I hear that happens when you eliminate allergens from your diet.
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    **grabs popcorn and sits back for a read and a laugh**
    I'm right there with you.
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    This thing has gotten pretty heated. Love live the message.