*saving this for later*:smile:
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    BIG difference way to go!
  • prettymorbidity
    Options
    When I reply to certain posts why doesn't it ever show up?
    select "quote" instead of "reply"
    gah ! thank you i was having the same problem!
  • wannabeloser08
    Options
    I JUST started the 30 day shred last night. It is TOUGH!! But i made it through. I am a bit sore today but being sore never felt so good. I am so excited and i really really hope and pray that i can stick with it!! Feel free to add me, we can motivate each other! :)
  • Huasnagirl7
    Huasnagirl7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on the Readers digest diet at the moment and so far so good. I haven't heard of the 30 day shred. Will have to read up on it. Good luck on your journey. I was a single mom of 4 little boys so I can understand. I didn't have time to eat during that point in my life,,,LOL
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    bump
  • prettymorbidity
    Options
    i LOVED jillian michael's 30 day shred.. check out my results!!

>> http://caixgettingskinny.blogspot.com/2012/11/30-day-shred-results.html <<
    great job! i currently look like your before photos! so i hope when im finished ill look like your after photos! wow!
  • j9riter
    j9riter Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm starting today .... anyone else want to get together to do a group or something? Hoping this works!!
  • toshi89
    toshi89 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I don't have weights, so I use resistance bands. Same effect. I'm actually on level 2 day 3. I only did level 1 for 4 days because it was too easy. I've been dong a lot of cardio in the last 2 months, so my body didn't feel like it was working. Level 2 & three are much harder. I've seen progress since I started and it's been almost two weeks

Also for anyone who wants it & can't buy it, I got the whole exercise program downloaded from youtube. Of course if you do it that way you have to make your own eating plan. Works for me.
  • LoonyLovegood8
    Options
    I've just done day 5 and I'm in pain! Totally amazing though. I want to scream at Jillian the majority of the time but she is amazing. Hope it all works out :smile:
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Where can I find out more abot the 30 day shred. I see alot of people have tried it

You Tube for Free :) search Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. All 3 levels will appear.
  • Ktewilkins12
    Ktewilkins12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had 8 lb weights and that was way too much. But I don't think 2 or 3 is enough. 5 might be perfect, but will get difficult on some of the shoulder exercises. You can always get some 2s or 3s and keep them close by in case you cannot finish with 5.
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of level 1 . My question is do you do it every day or do you do it every other day.
    Cause I'm thinking of doing it every other day and on my off days doing the C25K . What do you guys think.

You need to have at least one rest day a week to allow your body to recover, aside from that if you want to combine it with other exercise go for it. I did five days 30DS with weekends off.

I took today off from working out, Im so sore. It must be my body saying its time to rest
  • deniseandjelich
    deniseandjelich Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know what weights work best for the 30DS? I saw a little clip of Jillian, and I noticed that she was using what looked like 2 lb weights. I have 5 lb weights at home and I'm wondering if that will that be too difficult. Should I go out and buy smaller weights, or do you think 5 lbs would work?

I Started off with 5lbs and half way through level 1 moved up to 8lbs for half of the exercises. I will be completing day 3 of level 2 this evening, and i still use both 5 and 8 lbs, but mostly 8 now.
  • Krecob
    Krecob Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Just started the 30DS, do I do level 1 for 30days then level 2 for 30 days then level 3 for 30 days or am i supposed to move up when i feel comfortable?
  • Akumu
    Akumu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Just started the 30DS, do I do level 1 for 30days then level 2 for 30 days then level 3 for 30 days or am i supposed to move up when i feel comfortable?

I think its each level for 10 days
  • jcatx
    jcatx Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I have the shred, and yes, I hate it. BUT I know I can do anything for 30 days. Thank you for all your support and success stories!! I am getting on it TODAY!
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 3 Day 5 today. At the end of level 2 I was down 11" and 7.8 lbs. I lost 3.5" from my waist, 1" from my neck, 1.5" from hips, 2" from bust, 2" from thigh, 1" from arm. I did Level 1 for 10 days, Level 2 for 10 days, and am doing Level 3 for 10 days. I did not take rest days. I am excited to see what my final results are. I plan on doing Ripped in 30 when I finish this.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    You should so befriend a friend of mine here starting 30 day shred MOnday. SHE's lost over 130 plus . Awesomesauce I believe is her name. Her real name is RAchel but this is her mfp name.

Rachel is amazingly gorgeous, and has done so well with her weightloss journey. She can give some fab tips x
  • jjuullzz
    jjuullzz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I ordered the 30 DS on Amazon, and have had it a few months now. I've been going to the gym, and haven't even tried the DVD yet. But reading these posts and awesome stories, makes me want to try it! I guess I just have to pick a day and start! Thanks for all the tips and info! Love MFP!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!