Slim In 6 Workout Buddies Wanted!

Options

Replies

• Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Well I didnt make it to the end of Si6 but did it 5 weeks!

Just had one of those weeks last week no working out, not drinking all my water and eating WHATEVER I wanted!

Today started biggest loser bootcamp and loved it! I burned 313 calories in 30 mins!
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    Just a quick .....HELLO :flowerforyou:

Catch up next time!
  • Scoobees
    Scoobees Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    FabulousFifty - Congrats on the 2 lb loss!!:flowerforyou:

Sweettart - Oh yeahhhhh, that week sounds VERY similar to a few I've had. :embarassed: Glad you're loving that Bootcamp!

Callie - Hi to you too!!! :flowerforyou:

Just finished my very first P90X workout and am drenched in sweat. There were moves in that dvd that I didn't know were humanly possible. :tongue: But I pressed on and did my best. I guess that's what it's all about, right? :wink:

Happy Monday to all! :flowerforyou:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,743 Member
    Options
    Which workout did you do, Scoobees?
  • Scoobees
    Options
    Core Synergistics - wow! And I thought I was in shape...HA! :tongue:
  • PJilly
    Options
    All it takes is trying something different to totally humble you. I'm sure you are in shape; you just aren't used to that particular workout. You'll be kicking butt in no time!
  • Scoobees
    Options
    All it takes is trying something different to totally humble you. I'm sure you are in shape; you just aren't used to that particular workout. You'll be kicking butt in no time!

Consider me humbled! :tongue: I really liked the workout though; definitely need to buy a wrist brace for all those push-ups, planks, etc. Never in my life would I think I'd be attempting walking pushups lol! :laugh: Whaaat? Those banana rolls had me giggling - and straining for sure. And exactly zero reps of that Dreya roll. Never. I just can't roll back up to standing position. My knees can't bend like that. But ya know what - that's ok, I did everything I could do - felt great! Can't wait for day 2!
  • PJilly
    Options
    Superman! Banana! :laugh:
  • Scoobees
    Options
    Superman! Banana! :laugh:

I know! :laugh: Those actually looked kinda easy when WATCHING the dvd lol! I even got a little queasy at the end of that!! :embarassed: I like Tony...miss Debbie a bit, but Tony's goofiness is fun.
  • callie365
    Options
    Good morning girls :flowerforyou:

Another day.... no time to catch up here :cry:

But I do see Scoobees.. did her 1ST P90X.... CONGRATS.. your a X-er now!!! :happy:

Have a GREAT Tuesday! :smile:
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Scoobees: Glad you're enjoying P90X. Maybe by the end of this yr I might try it.

Well done another day of Biggest Loser Bootcamp. I cant believe how many calories I burn doing this video! 318 in 30 mins!

Weeks 1 and 2 are 30 mins, Weeks 3 and 4 are 45 mins and weeks 5 and 6 are 55 mins
  • Caseylynn85
    Options
    I am going to start slim in 6 for the first time. I did the Insanity work out about a month ago and it was awesome but hard to stick to because I got bored. I only have the dvd's so can anyone tell me how I do this work out? What order and how do I add in the bonus dvd's? Thank you!
  • RadianWear
    RadianWear Posts: 102
    Options
    Hey everyone, been a while. I stopped doing SI6 cuz I was getting really bored lol. I started playing drums and using dance dance revolution to burn calories, then I have been topping it off with Slim & 6 Pack. 15lbs..15 more to go.
  • callie365
    Options
    Good Morning ALL!:flowerforyou:

Sorry I have been MIA here! I was going to start my BIU round this morning but I just dont have the time. So I'm going to do a short Shred L1. I want to be able to give BIU all my focus!

Casey The SI6 booklet states" Start It up only as long as necessary, Ramp It up and then Burn It up, should used throughout last 4 weeks." Slim & Limber for a good stretch after any of the w/o's ! I am going into, week 7 and just starting BIU.. you can go at your own pace!:smile: Hope you like!

Have a :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: one... everyone!
  • callie365
    Options
    sweettart.. I would like to be ready to tackle P90X at the end of the year with ya:tongue: !
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Callie: Ok its a date!

Ah Im just loving biggest loser bootcamp! 314 calories today in 30 mins! I love how they use weights and not resistance bands. I am realizing now after doing SI6 I think I prefer weights over resistance bands.
  • callie365
    Options
    OK sweettart :wink:

I'm with you on the weights.. never like bands except in Pilates class!!

I just finished L1 Shred... I am surprised how much much stronger I am than the last time I did it. SI6 sets a GOOD BASE! :smile:

Ye.. aaaa... w/ the BLBC.. you have to like what your doing to stay motivated! :heart:
  • metalpalace
    metalpalace Posts: 576
    Options
    Come over to facebook there are soooooooooooo many slim in 6 users there :)
  • callie365
    Options
    Metalpalace... Nothing against Facebook... but MFP is where I stay.... ka-put! :happy:

Real slow around here.... Hopefully is will pick up next week!
  • metalpalace
    metalpalace Posts: 576
    Options
    Metalpalace... Nothing against Facebook... but MFP is where I stay.... ka-put! :happy:

Real slow around here.... Hopefully is will pick up next week!

I love your Virabhadra 2 pose in your profile picture