Slim In 6 Workout Buddies Wanted!

Options

Replies

• callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    Metalpalace... Nothing against Facebook... but MFP is where I stay.... ka-put! :happy:

Real slow around here.... Hopefully is will pick up next week!

I love your Virabhadra 2 pose in your profile picture

Thanks!!! MP... ME too! LOL is that the "proper name for warrior? It was one of my favorites when I was doing yoga. It made me feel strong and it was one of the few poses I could do properly! :happy:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Checking in....did Ramp It Up today. I already notice a difference in my fitness level. I can do it much easier this week. Even though I don't do it everyday I am becoming more fit. I need to order the next level up. Mine is older and only goes to Ramp It Up. I am doing the Skinny Saturday Challenge so I need to get another workout in. I am thinking about getting shreddy this afternoon! All the best! :heart:
    Happy Mothers Day weekend all!
    Sharon
  • callie365
    Options
    Sharon... Isnt that a great feeling knowing while your doing ....... its getting easier! Keep up the good work :smile:

I still have my 1st BIU to do.. so maybe we'll be doing together at the same time!

Happy Mothers Day to YOU! :flowerforyou:
  • callie365
    Options
    Good Morning SI6ers!!!

So glad to see Monday morn! Today is my 1st scheduled BIU... I am a bit nervous, I hope I dont chicken out and end up doing a Shred! :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • callie365
    Options
    Well I did my 1st BIU... WOW DS is a maniac!!! I almost fell a few times and had to take a few breaks, I was out of breath!

I never screamed out any F bombs.. but said a few under my breath.

I can look forward to MUCH IMPROVEMENT and getting stronger!! ONLY 17 of those suckers to go!:bigsmile:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,743 Member
    Options
    Well I did my 1st BIU... WOW DS is a maniac!!! I almost fell a few times and had to take a few breaks, I was out of breath!

I never screamed out any F bombs.. but said a few under my breath.

I can look forward to MUCH IMPROVEMENT and getting stronger!! ONLY 17 of those suckers to go!:bigsmile:
    Good for you! It will only get better from here on out. Yay, you did it! That is one tough workout.
  • Scoobees
    Scoobees Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Yay Callie! :drinker: Now THAT is a workout, isn't it? :tongue: Waaay harder than any P90X workout so far...of course I haven't finished my first week all the way yet lol. :wink: But you KNOW you've worked out after that one!!!
    Keep it up - I saw some serious results after doing that one!
  • callie365
    Options
    Jill & Scoobees THANK YOU both for the ~~positive~~ encouragement... I need all of it I can get !:flowerforyou: I feel great though... ready for tomorrow!! I started using the food diary today.. what a pain...hopefully it gets easier as it goes!

I know you talked of this but I'm ready now........ Can you both give me your ideas on how many cals you burnt doing BIU & what to log it under..???:smile::smile: :smile:
  • callie365
    Options
    Yay Callie! :drinker: Now THAT is a workout, isn't it? :tongue: Waaay harder than any P90X workout so far...of course I haven't finished my first week all the way yet lol. :wink: But you KNOW you've worked out after that one!!!
    Keep it up - I saw some serious results after doing that one!

Yip...eee P90X is sounding better ALL THE TIME!!
  • Scoobees
    Options
    Callie - When I was giving it my best, I burned around 375 during BIU and I logged mine under low impact aerobics.

I'm hit & miss with the food diary :wink: , but it does get easier - especially if you tend to eat a lot of the same foods.

And yeah - I am actually having a ball SO FAR :wink: with P90X, today was Day 6 with Kenpo - unbelievably fun!!!!
  • callie365
    Options
    Thank you scoob , thats a good start until I get my HRM figured out.

I'm going to give my best and log everything in for the next 2 weeks and it should be complete.

Yes Tony sounds like a blast from what I have seen! Wow 6 days... already!!

Keep pushing play and having fun!! :smile::wink: :smile:
  • callie365
    Options
    My 2nd BIU it done :tongue: Cant say it was easier.. but I can say my legs are sorer than I thought.... Hope that is GOOD!
  • sam52
    sam52 Posts: 1
    Options
    Those of you who are doing Slim in 6, how are you tracking your workouts? I have no idea how to calculate how many calories I've burned if I add the video as a new exercise. Any advice is appreciated!
  • PJilly
    Options
    Those of you who are doing Slim in 6, how are you tracking your workouts? I have no idea how to calculate how many calories I've burned if I add the video as a new exercise. Any advice is appreciated!
    When I did Slim in 6, I counted all the workouts except Slim & Limber as "aerobics, general" and S&L as "mild stretching," and that worked really well for me. Hope that helps!
  • callie365
    Options
    Callie - When I was giving it my best, I burned around 375 during BIU and I logged mine under low impact aerobics.

I'm hit & miss with the food diary :wink: , but it does get easier - especially if you tend to eat a lot of the same foods.

And yeah - I am actually having a ball SO FAR :wink: with P90X, today was Day 6 with Kenpo - unbelievably fun!!!!

HI sam52 :smile: I took scoobees advice and I log it under low impact aerobics. Are you just starting SI6?
  • callie365
    Options
    Hey Jill .. We post @: the same time!! :laugh:
  • PJilly
    Options
    G'morning Callie! :flowerforyou:
  • callie365
    Options
    Good Evening Jill :flowerforyou:
  • Scoobees
    Options
    Hi everyone - if there's still any SI6ers left. :wink: Thought of you guys as I popped in BIU this evening. Yeah, what happened to my P90X?? Well, I missed 6 workouts in a row (don't ask lol!!!) and since I only made it to day 7 :grumble: I might as well start over; most likely next week. Felt like doin' some DS, and I sure missed cussing at her during the leg lifts. :tongue:
    Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday!
  • callie365
    Options
    Hey scoobees :smile:

I'm here... but SI6 isnt part of the plan lately.. to much going on.. with the extra pre HS graduation activity!

I am in hope of getting back to DS before June hits!

Congrats on 7 days of P90X kick *kitten* w/o's! It was only a pre tester... right !?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: