Progress pictures - 65 lbs lost

Options

Replies

• Myxalplyx
    Myxalplyx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success and progress. Keep up the good work. There is a difference everywhere. You will see it all better if you have before and after pics lined up side by side.
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    65 pounds is a big deal and it is showing on you. You earned every pound lost and I know you will conintue to strive to lose to meet your goal. You are amazing!!!! WTG on you success, look forward to hearing updates from you in the future.
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! Very proud of you!! Keep it up!
  • brandymandycandy
    Options
    You can see a change, you are doing a wonderful job. Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • Cassandraseagraves
    Options
    I see weight loss everywhere! Truly an inspiration! I feel like your upper thighs show the most change, though. Keep on, keepin' on!
  • instamel
    Options
    I see a drastic difference in your face, arms and neck!!! Keep at it, you're an inspiration!!
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    wow you shrunk! The changes are starting to show in your whole body...keep it up you are so amazing!
  • veggiesaurus15
    veggiesaurus15 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are such an inspiration, and you are doing so great! 65 lbs is amazing!!! Way to go!
  • natashalh1998
    natashalh1998 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! Your face, arms and stomach seem smaller, keep up the good work! Dont pay attention to the scale, it can be deceiving as in my case I have reached a plateau in weight loss but continue to watch calories, log and exercise and I can feel it in my clothes. I have lost inches that the scale will not show! :) Great job!!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Yes I can see it in ur arms an face! Keep up the good work
  • lorenaguardado
    Options
    You are doing great & looking great, 65lbs is hard to loose! Keep up the good work, you are an inspiration. :)

Lorena
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    Your doing fantastic! Can definitely see a change! Keep up the excellent work!!!
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference, specifically in your arms and face!!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • SarahKhristan
    SarahKhristan Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I do believe I see the beginnings of an hourglass waist! You should be proud of yourself for your successes. Keep up the great work!
  • emilymoss456
    Options
    tons of progress had been made! you look a lot better already. don't stop keep up the hard work!!!!
  • nbstone
    Options
    You're getting a waist line!
  • Fenomka
    Fenomka Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You are all SOOOOO AWESOME!!! Thank you all so much, again and again for all your words of encouragement, suggestions, and perspective on my progress!! My trainer always tells me that the path to weight loss is only as successful as the support structure of the people you have and keep around you, to keep you ON the path. So thank you all So much for helping me stay inspired, and stay on the path!!
  • jennk221
    jennk221 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work!!
  • Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    65 lbs is an amazing achievement in and of itself, and even though it's difficult for you to notice the positve changes your body has already made, the difference was immediately apparent to me. :) Congrats and keep it up-- you're obviously doing something right!!

Cheers to you and your awesomeness! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!