Progress pictures - 65 lbs lost

Options
12345679»

Replies

• rmarshalla
    rmarshalla Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference in your face, thighs, tummy, bum... everywhere! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK :D it is paying off! You are an inspiration!!
  • Megz2006
    Megz2006 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference in your arms and some in your face. You are doing amazing. Great job on keeping it up!
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    awesome progress! Keep it up and you will get there.
  • JoGarrett86
    Options
    Well done awesome progress. Can really see the difference if your photos. You should be so proud of your self your doing great
  • taz343
    taz343 Posts: 14
    Options
    I see the biggest difference in your arms, also you bum. Keep up the great work!!! Feel free to add me for a friend to help on the journey. :happy:
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • yayagirl2
    yayagirl2 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You are shrinking and it shows both in person and on the scale...keep going...don't stop!
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work.
  • mommyof3j
    mommyof3j Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can see it in your face and it looks like you've lost inches off of your stomach and rear end. Congrats!

Awesome job keep up the good work.
  • cedebrooks
    cedebrooks Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Your arms and legs are definitely showing some changes! Keep up the good work, I know it's hard, but it'll be worth it!:happy:
  • fausto412
    fausto412 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    72 lbs...just think about if this pace keep up what you'll look like in 6 months!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!