Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What I leave out of my diary

Replies

• kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    all the stuff you mentioned and i've never logged booze and i am totally fine with that.
  • Pretty much the a same.... don't always measure green veggies either. More of a guesstimate I suppose. . Then again its more about getting a general idea than an exact figure to me. I'll she the exact science things your a tons when I need to fine things things.

did you have a stroke while typing that last sentence?!

ROFLMAO x 10

That was pretty frekin funny LOL

Hahahaha omg...
  • melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    The lemon I squeeze over my ice. Semen. Gum.

How many calories are in that, exactly?

About 2 1/2-5 calories -- I looked it up.
  • missliss4763
    missliss4763 Posts: 26 Member
    Hmmm...good topic...

Coffee, not the cream, but coffee itself
    Spices
    Sweeteners, excluding sugar
    Mustard( I never use alot)
    Vitamins(When I remember to take them)
    Water(I don't log water because I drink it all day long, literally...my bf thinks I'm crazy cause it doesn't even have to be cold :-)
    Gum

I think that covers most of it...I know sometimes I over estimate calories so that may make up for a thing or two here and there. For example raisins in my oatmeal...the serving size is 1/4 cup which I definitely do not use in a bowl of oatmeal, I just sprinkle a few. But I'm not going to count and figure each one...I just estimate.
  • lioness0806
    lioness0806 Posts: 115 Member
    Sometimes I'm off a little logging foods even with a food scale, usually its my drinks. I'll round to the nearest half ounce. I won't log my spices and any dinner condiments (hot sauces, worchestire sace, etc). And, my last is coffee, I log my milk and sugar but not the beverage.
  • lioness0806
    lioness0806 Posts: 115 Member

LMAO. Someone actually knew the answer!?!
  • melbatoast917

LMAO. Someone actually knew the answer!?!

It took a lot of digging, but someone actually did an analysis. The calories are negligible but it's still an interesting fact. lol
  • freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    I don't log more than 3 alcoholic drinks but I rarely have more. I also don't log artificial sweeteners.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    I plan my food out ahead of time and stick to it, if I eat something other than that I will add it , if it has no calories then I do not worry.I also don't worry about ketchup, mustard, spices , milk in coffee or if it is a cheat day I will not add the extra cookie I had because I do not want to obsess over every crumb I have but that said my cheat days are not full blown pig out sessions either, they are reg healthy eating days with a little extra added like the 3 cookies I had today and enjoyed!
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    The way I see it I probably burned off those semen calories getting the semen, ya know?
  • melbatoast917
    The way I see it I probably burned off those semen calories getting the semen, ya know?

Boom!
  • Bannawoman
    Bannawoman Posts: 8 Member
    Costco samples!
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Spices
    Ice tea or diet sodas
    Onions when cooking
    Stevia (sometimes)
  • alexhelena
    alexhelena Posts: 24 Member
    That guy I killed.

No paper trail.

oh my god, just laughed very loudly at work after reading this! :tongue:
  • tjl2329
    tjl2329 Posts: 169 Member
    Needed a good laugh today. Feel better because I don't log those things either. My nutritionist said don't worry but I worry about everything. Judging by the responses its normal. Thanks
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    That guy I killed.

No paper trail.

Love your profile pic! I am not a number!
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    That guy I killed.

No paper trail.

This made me laugh. I am going to be in Vegas at the end of the month don't think I can log anything while I am out there. I think it is against the local laws, happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Hope I don't bring too much of it back with me in the form of extra pounds.

Dance with the strippers. It'll cancel out the calories.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member

How many friend requests did you get after THIS post?
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    None. Yet....
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    None. Yet....

Incoming....