What I leave out of my diary

Options

Replies

• foxymama73
    foxymama73 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Pretty much the a same.... don't always measure green veggies either. More of a guesstimate I suppose. . Then again its more about getting a general idea than an exact figure to me. I'll she the exact science things your a tons when I need to fine things things.

did you have a stroke while typing that last sentence?!

I literally cried from laughter.

What exactly are we trying to say here? Spell check!!!:laugh: :noway:
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Anything with zero calories.
    Food I taste off my bf's plate (I also don't lower my calories for what he nabs off my plate)
    Sometimes I get lazy about recording things that have very few calories (like 15)
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Pretty much the a same.... don't always measure green veggies either. More of a guesstimate I suppose. . Then again its more about getting a general idea than an exact figure to me. I'll she the exact science things your a tons when I need to fine things things.

I literally cried from laughter.

What exactly are we trying to say here? Spell check!!!:laugh: :noway:

Spell check only helps with misspelled words.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Sour pickles
    Mustard
    Salsa
    Cough drops
    Cough syrup
    Cheesecake (but mainly because I haven't eaten any)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Coffee/Tea
    salt or other non-calorie spices
    vitamins/supplements
    water
    Pam spray
    sugar-free gum/mints
    taste-tests
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Zero-cal anything.
    If I take a bite out of something (yep, gonna log .01 of something).
    Vegetables most of the time.
    Anything under a certain amount of calories, like 30 or 50. Just seems useless to obsess over that many calories.
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    When I have a snack attack late at night I sometimes don't log it.
    Or if I go to a friends place for dinner and its too damned difficult to log, or my wife brings home something so yummy that its in my mouth before my brain kicks in and then I'm too guilty to log it.
    Thankfully, my gym activity is mainly cardio based and the rest of my diet is pretty good.
    But when I am being good - spices I don't log.
    kind regards,

Ben
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Usually I tend to leave out brown sugar unless it's part of a recipe or something.

Same for spices.

I didn't log my ginger ale intake when I was sick with the flu awhile ago. xD
  • monikalama
    monikalama Posts: 75 Member
    Options

ROFLMAO x 10

That was pretty frekin funny LOL

i have tears in my eyes from laughing too much
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    lettuce and celery.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options

ROFLMAO x 10

Between this and the dead body/no paper trail post, this is the funniest thread I've seen so far. Thanks for making me laugh hard enough to bring tears to my eyes. I'm on my way to work and it's not going to be a nice shift.

I never thought about logging vitamins, this is a good reminder to look at the labels and see what's there. I try to log everything, but of course things fall by the wayside. I'm better at it then the last time I tried it years ago doing Weight Watchers. It's kind of a pain when you make something and have to find each ingredient, but I'm trying to stay on top of that.

Thanks again for the ideas and the laughter :laugh:
  • snowbell55
    snowbell55 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I agree:smile:
  • WeatherGirl8
    WeatherGirl8 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    If I ever have hard candy (e.g. a mint) I don't bother logging it. Mainly because I only do when I'm super stressed and I'm usually on my feet a lot more on those days, anyways. I don't log tea, either, or the half-pinch of salt I put in with my oatmeal.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Anyone said communion yet?
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I didn't used to log my spices until I learned how many calories were in them!!! I use a TON of Chili powder and garlic/onion powder and they definitely have enough calories to count.... Now a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg?, no I don't bother, but a few tablespoons of Chilipowder? ABSOLUTELY.

I don't log cough syrup or sugar free cough drops. I don't log sugar free gum. I don't log coffee or tea, but I do log the skim milk that I use in it. I don't log stevia. I don't log the squeeze of lemon that I put on my fish, but I do log when I put a WHOLE lemon in my green juice. I don't log vitamins but I do log them if they're chewable.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Vitamins
    most spices

Whipped cream.it's made of love and sunshine and not calories
  • gardendolly
    gardendolly Posts: 125 Member
    Options

ROFLMAO x 10

I'm STILL laughing! LOL

I just peed a little

Thanks. Funniest thing I've read in ages
  • Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That guy I killed.

No paper trail.

This made me laugh. I am going to be in Vegas at the end of the month don't think I can log anything while I am out there. I think it is against the local laws, happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Hope I don't bring too much of it back with me in the form of extra pounds.
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Splenda (no calories) & diet soda (no calories).

I don't have soda very often but when I go out drinking, I'll order "diet 7up & southern comfort" "Rum & diet coke" etc instead of high calorie juice cocktails. Diet soda has no calories so I just log the alcohols/liquors put in my drinks...

I log everything else otherwise... Splash of soymilk in my coffee, the greasy/junk food day, 1 tsp margarine on my toast, etc.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Splenda (no calories) & diet soda (no calories).

I don't have soda very often but when I go out drinking, I'll order "diet 7up & southern comfort" "Rum & diet coke" etc instead of high calorie juice cocktails. Diet soda has no calories so I just log the alcohols/liquors put in my drinks...

I log everything else otherwise... Splash of soymilk in my coffee, the greasy/junk food day, 1 tsp margarine on my toast, etc.

Splenda has calories...sucralose doesn't though, but it's not packaged as plain sucralose.