What I leave out of my diary

Options

Replies

• bellacharlie
    Options
    I don't log tea, stevia, spices or vitamins. I guess my idea of journaling the foods and caloric drinks is to keep me accountable for my choices that were responsible for my weight gain. So I try to keep the entries to just caloric foods and drinks. I only drink water, tea and coffee anyway. Does Advil have calories...not sure?
  • hrubyk1804
    Options
    Pretty much the a same.... don't always measure green veggies either. More of a guesstimate I suppose. . Then again its more about getting a general idea than an exact figure to me. I'll she the exact science things your a tons when I need to fine things things.

did you have a stroke while typing that last sentence?!

ROFLMAO x 10

I'm STILL laughing! LOL
  • halffullpgh
    halffullpgh Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    occasionally I don't log some of the booze I consume on the weekend (mostly for lack of memory)
    and I never log the calories used on sabotaging my workmates lunch by licking her deli meat when she isn't looking
  • halffullpgh
    halffullpgh Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Pretty much the a same.... don't always measure green veggies either. More of a guesstimate I suppose. . Then again its more about getting a general idea than an exact figure to me. I'll she the exact science things your a tons when I need to fine things things.

ROFLMAO x 10

I'm STILL laughing! LOL

I just peed a little
  • carlaaa_x
    carlaaa_x Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I log almost everything apart from water (as I usually forget), and sometimes drinks
  • JulieBGoood
    JulieBGoood Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Lettuce on a snadwich or wrap, ice and water :)
  • 30canbesexy
    Options
    Sometimes when I take a bite of my son's food I don't log it, but I make my portions bigger in a similar food item that I have eaten on that day. I guess I'm lazy and I don't want to take the time to put in all the ingredients for the mini pizza I made him for just one bite.
  • littlehealthyhope
    littlehealthyhope Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    same same same
    sometimes i leave out spinach or other "0 cal" veggies
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I don't usually log drinks (water, tea) unless it contains more calories in it or something i never had before.
  • LexThaSongbyrd
    LexThaSongbyrd Posts: 63 Member
    Options

ROFLMAO x 10

I'm at work right now choking on tears from laughing! OMG LOL SMH
  • Copequeen
    Copequeen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I must be weird, I log it all.
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I try to log absolutely everything that I throw at my mouth. The only time I won't log something is if it's on a big binge day, and it's usually a complicated dish I'm too lazy to look up all the components for. Like last night, I ate about 600g worth of frozen yogurt. It was a custom mix from a specialty yogurt shop, so it had two flavors and handfuls upon handfuls of all manner of chocolaty sweet mix-ins. I just said "eff it" and called it a day. I know I went over. I'm not throwing a fit over it lol. It was worth it.
  • cncrafton
    cncrafton Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I don't log iced tea because I don't put anything else in it. It's water, in my mind. I also don't log spices.

That's it! Everything else gets logged.
  • foxymama73
    foxymama73 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Vitamins, anything that has no calories in it, and the tiniest amount of food that may be on my fingers...I do not log cheese curl dust, or anything ridiculous like that. I do log alcohol, if I drink, I've even logged that one tater tot that I swiped from my kid's plate. Thats it...to log every single little thing that goes into my mouth is boardering on OCD behavior (no offense to those who may suffer from it..seriously).:smile:
  • IronGirlShae
    IronGirlShae Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I don't log my tea either. Its herbal and I use splenda. I don't log diet/caffeine free drinks like kool aid w/ splenda.I just log them as water. If something has caffeine I don't log it at all, until my group leader says I can (just asked her about that)

I also don't always log spices, unless I'm creating a recipe or I know it has a lot of salt/calories. I don't log 0 cal cooking spray either.

I do log vitamins, so I make sure I hit my requirements. I haven't been sick (thank God) but I don't think I would log my medicine if I was. I usually take pills anyway, the syrups are gross :)

I don't always log ALL my exercise. I was at the mall for 7 hours yesterday (we did a couple laps before even shopping) and I only logged a couple hours, I don't want to go crazy eating back those calories!!
  • TheDarlingOne
    TheDarlingOne Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    That guy I killed.

No paper trail.

Literal LOL on that one - I thank you for that :)

I don't do spices really - or like spray pam, etc.
  • MissFuchsia
    MissFuchsia Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I don't log spices or no calorie drinks (water/green tea/black coffee). I log everything else
  • linbert57
    linbert57 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Altoids or tic tacs. Extra nibbles when tasting while cooking or putting away leftovers.
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options

I literally cried from laughter.

^^^ this ^^^
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I think I log my activities too much... Like walking around on campus, I'll log that. LOG EVERYTHING. :glasses:

Other than that I'll log every food that goes in me, sometimes just as quick calories to get it in.