Just for Today

Options

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: Put in the time, you'll get it done, don't allow yourself to get discouraged!!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that I have been somewhat absent. I have been pursuing other literary endeavors and completely lost track of things. That brings me to today's goal.

Just for Today: I will focus on what I am able to do and let go of what I am not.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just For Today: Continue believing in myself and my goals.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will change my mood, it will not change me.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I will change my mood, it will not change me.
    mine today as well.. thanks Kate:heart:
  • Gianna44
    Gianna44 Posts: 124
    Options
    Just for today, I will treat my body the way it deserves to be treated.

(This is a great thread for me - restarting, and needed this; thank you!)
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just For Today: I will begin doing some forgiveness work that's long overdue.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will focus on the small stuff, not the whole elephant.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will keep it simple.
  • mbdiary
    mbdiary Posts: 9
    Options
    You've really got the right idea, it's not "i can't eat anything yucky forever" it's "I choose to eat healthfully, and deliciously, TODAY".
    That's the ticket. One walk, one banana with peanut butter instead of a sit on the couch and a box of OREO's. Today.
  • agtapia09
    agtapia09 Posts: 94
    Options
    Love this! :heart:
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for today: I will accept where I am and continue moving forward.:heart:
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just For Today: GO, go to the gym...go swim, NOW!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    This thread really hits home for me... Thanks for posting it :)
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I think I really need this as I have a habit of thinking way past today, then I get discouraged.

Just for today I am going to eat all of fruits & veggies. ( I plan 5 per day)
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I think I really need this as I have a habit of thinking way past today, then I get discouraged.

Just for today I am going to eat all of fruits & veggies. ( I plan 5 per day)
    You can chime in anytime you'd like, it's an ongoing thread Kate started. We all love this thread, it's quite powerful to see what others share as well! Glad you jumped on the thread:flowerforyou:

Just For Today I will leave today behind and begin with a fresh start in the morning. Today was a good day, tomorrow will be even better!:heart:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    It's always "How can I make my next decision contribute to my goals?" ... whether it's food planning, choosing to move more, or making a better decision, only think of the next step in front of you and go from there. It's all you can do. If you think too many steps ahead, you get overwhelmed and you lose sight of your goal. One step at a time.
  • Rebamae
    Options
    It's always "How can I make my next decision contribute to my goals?" ... whether it's food planning, choosing to move more, or making a better decision, only think of the next step in front of you and go from there. It's all you can do. If you think too many steps ahead, you get overwhelmed and you lose sight of your goal. One step at a time.
    WOW I need to post this all over my house!! This is perfect for me. Thank you!!
  • Rebamae
    Options
    I had a fun evening - DDIL invited me to go to the circus with them. Three DGC and the two of us. What a wonderful time!! The circus was very small but it was still fun
    My only problem - I could not sleep when I got home. Finally at 3:00 a.m. I was able to go to bed. I fight this problem often, but has not been this late in a long while. Needless to say, I am a bit tired today

JUST FOR TODAY: I will not let my tiredness send me to the kitchen to binge all day! I will stay in control with my eating! I will make choices that have positive results.

Everyone have a great TGIF
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will refocus my efforts. I have let other distractions shift me back into tomorrow thinking. Today is for ME!

Welcome to our thread! Thank you for your kind words and participation. I often find much more strength reading your goals and inspiration than I get from my own.