Just for Today

Options

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Just For Today: Note to Self Be proud of yourself and keeping moving forward!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,459 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this!

Just for today...I will not be tempted by others. I will walk and do all my challenges!!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will accept that I won't be able to do everything that needs doing or be everywhere that I should be. All I can do is my best.
  • cpanus
    Options
    Just for today: I will stay within all my eating and exercise goals, no matter what.
  • 120mustdo
    120mustdo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love it, now I must do it , JUST FOR TODAY!
  • 120mustdo
    120mustdo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    So, true!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I blew my morning with treats that my children made (or I should say, my children started and then I ended up having to finish:mad: ). SO.......
    Just for Today: I will start from where I am and not wait until tomorrow to begin again.
  • cpanus
    Options
    For some reason, I have fallen off the wagon this weekend. Friday and Saturday were serious over-eating days. I still did my all my exercises, but I don't think that is going to cover my slip up.

Just for today: I will stay within all my eating and exercise goals, no matter what.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    recycling this one.:tongue:
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    lol I'm gonna focus on this one again tomorrow too!
  • cpanus
    Options
    Just for today: I will do all my challenges and ride the recumbent bike...no excuses.
  • 3rdxacharm
    3rdxacharm Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Just for today has really worked for me in the past. Thanks for the reminder.

Just for today I am going to eat the right foods.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: Nighty Nighty!
  • 3rdxacharm
    Options
    Yesterday was a success.

Just for today - LOOOOOWW sugar intake :)
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just For Today: Keep doing what you're doing, :love: you're awesome, you Rock and you're making positive changes because you're choosing to stick to the plan!! (note to self)
  • 3rdxacharm
    Options
    Just For Today: Keep doing what you're doing, :love: you're awesome, you Rock and you're making positive changes because you're choosing to stick to the plan!! (note to self)

DITTO!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will remain focused.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: I will remain focused.
    you WILL and so will I Kate!

Just for Today: Keep it going Girl, you have lots to do today, quit meandering and get busy :) (note to self)
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just For Today: I will continue to be proud of my progress of catching myself much sooner when beginning to eat something not planned.