• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I can do anything!

PS: I'm jumping for joy just to see the word "bump" on here!:love:
  • CarolinaBeachGirl2
    CarolinaBeachGirl2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just for today...I will not focus on the pain of the the workout by punching JM in face durning her workout video instead I will thank her for the results she has given me.
  • iLoveMyAR15
    iLoveMyAR15 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Just for today, lets think about the people who died and were injured in the tragedy in Boston yesterday. Say a prayer for Martin Richard!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for today, lets think about the people who died and were injured in the tragedy in Boston yesterday. Say a prayer for Martin Richard!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Love this!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I won't fear my workout, my workout will fear me!
  • LDfitnessgoal
    Options
    I love your post because it reminds me of my "tomorrow" goals that i never reach because of today. Here's to TODAY!
  • Maddalen101
    Maddalen101 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I can only do what I can do today.
    So, just for today, I will eat clean and stay within my totals.
    Tomorrow is another day!
    (cue Gone with the Wind music ... )
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will NOT allow the fact that I ate waffles for breakfast (courtesy of my 8 year old) derail my whole day!
  • tararocks
    tararocks Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    This is an AMAZING thread, i constantly need to remind myself of this, not jsut with eating right, exercising, etc. but with everything in life, household chores, running kids around, laundry, being nice....thank you so much for this thread...
    Just for today i will do my best to appreciate every single moment in my crazy day!!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    This is an AMAZING thread, i constantly need to remind myself of this, not just with eating right, exercising, etc. but with everything in life, household chores, running kids around, laundry, being nice....thank you so much for this thread...
    Just for today i will do my best to appreciate every single moment in my crazy day!!

Love this!! I think I'll share yours today if you don't mind and add another.:happy: and yes I AGREE, it IS an amazing thread, I read everyones and go to quote some and realize I could quote them all because each one inspires me so much!!!
    :love: :drinker:
    Just For Today I will look back and see how very far I've come and appreciate all my hard work in getting to this day!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    This is an AMAZING thread, i constantly need to remind myself of this, not just with eating right, exercising, etc. but with everything in life, household chores, running kids around, laundry, being nice....thank you so much for this thread...

Love this!! I think I'll share yours today if you don't mind and add another.:happy: and yes I AGREE, it IS an amazing thread, I read everyones and go to quote some and realize I could quote them all because each one inspires me so much!!!
    Just For Today I will look back and see how very far I've come and appreciate all my hard work in getting to this day!

:heart: 's to both of you! You have made my day!:love:
  • javajudi77
    Options

[/quote]

I agree with both of these... so Just for Today: I will look back and see how very far I've come and appreciate all my hard word in getting here today......
  • Hearts_2015
    Options

I agree with both of these... so Just for Today: I will look back and see how very far I've come and appreciate all my hard word in getting here today......
    [/quote]:heart::drinker: :wink:

Just For Today
    I will continue to enjoy the effects of of healthy eating and my continued workouts.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: my goal is "Cars". I'm not quite sure what that means, my littlest son said that my goal should be Cars.

I think that Just for Today: I will be glad to have gotten my workout finished so that I can play cars with my little boy (after my shower, of course).
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: Mopping counts as exercise. Right?
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just for Today: my goal is "Cars". I'm not quite sure what that means, my littlest son said that my goal should be Cars.

I think that Just for Today: I will be glad to have gotten my workout finished so that I can play cars with my little boy (after my shower, of course).
    hee hee hee... that's wonderful and now you've got the secret revealed, time to play cars with your Lil one!:wink:
    Just for Today: Mopping counts as exercise. Right?
    Absolutely!!!

Just For Today Gratitude, gratitude, gratitude for all that I have in this life and all the generous ppl in it that make my life complete & a bit easier. :heart:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will banish discouragement and only ambrace positive thoughts.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will remember the Rear View Mirror Principle.

I know that this is a repeat post from a previous thread, but it is what got me to workout today.

"During the day a lot of thoughts and ideas come to me: "I want to have a fuzzy sock day. I want to lay in bed all day and read a book. I want to eat junk food. I want to watch movies that I haven't watched in a while. Exercise is too hard. Eating right isn't fun. A nap would be more fun than a stroll on the dreadmill." Last night, post workout, I read someone's status that they were trying to get up the enthusiam for a workout, but a nap sounded better. It struck me how often (Most minutes of every day) I have the same thoughts. But having already completed my workout for the day, I was able to honestly say, that although the idea of the nap is better going forward, the reality of the workout is way better in the rear view mirror. What do you want to see in your rear view mirror at the end of the day? "
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Just For Today Stay positive about my injury and don't allow the fear and negativity to gather in my mind.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just For Today Stay positive about my injury and don't allow the fear and negativity to gather in my mind.

How did you get injured? Are you okay?