Replies

• Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I cleaned my room even though i'm home sick and feeling horrible
  • cindylu35
    cindylu35 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I had a "heart-to-heart" talk with my husband today about my weight loss goals and how to go about them. We discussed Weight Watchers and carbs and cholesterol and my history of losing weight and why those attempts ended and what I can do this time to make sure it "sticks". lol
  • momofthreesons
    momofthreesons Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Did not eat the chocolate cookies someone brought in to work :P

Great thread!

Love it! They treat us with food at work, blah!! Give me gift cards ;-)
  • Kanohane
    Kanohane Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Pffft... nothing...I guess I'm in bed finally....
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I chose rice and salad as a side instead of french fries with my meal today.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I bought a *kitten*
  • Zumaria1
    Zumaria1 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Even though I was tired from being in Manhattan with friends today, I came home and did 42 min of Zumba Core on the Wii. I burned 435 cal and that is great because I ate at a NY City diner today and would have been over my calories, but now I will be under!!! It felt great to log that workout :smile:
  • Suzyqall72
    Options
    I said no to a bakery treat from Panera today.
  • marywanoKC
    Options
    Got my workout in shoveling snow... and helping someone else dig out... and shoveling a bit of the street that the snow plows "forgot". 90 minutes of moving snow.

Took a shower. Hey, it's a hard thing to remember to do on off days some times. :D

I'm going skating in a bit. *happy dance* Roller skating burns a crap ton of calories.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I drove to the arena, skates in hand, ready to ice-skate for an hour.

Arena was closed with no-one in sight (I'm guessing due to the weather). :mad:

I really wanted to go ice-skating, so I drove to the other arena on the other side of town, and got a good half-hour of ice-skating in.:bigsmile:

People may think that's crazy, but I'm glad I did it. It's a great workout and a great stress reliever, and I needed both today.
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I do everything right or i do it til i get it right
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    I completed the 4 mile WATP workout :smile:
  • MidwestAngel
    Options

I'll give you infinity chances to get it right
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options

How YOU doin?
  • veronica341972
    Options
    While my family had pizza I had a healthy sandwich from Subway. :))))
  • MidwestAngel
    Options

How YOU doin?
    Would be doing a lot better pinned against a wall
  • henkemonica
    henkemonica Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Played in the snow with my ten year old daughter. Including crawling through 9" deep snow for about 100 feet. Awsome workout and fun.
  • bdur76
    bdur76 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Ate pretty much nothing but junk food, and only went over my calories by 19. Positive spin!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    exercised and ate right.
  • sienaashleigh
    Options
    Today was my second day at the gym and I worked out for 20 minutes longer than I did yesterday (though next time I do that I have to remember to eat more because I almost fainted) but I burned 168 calories on the bike which is a good start for me because I have back problems and all my muscles atrophied from doing nothing for so long, and I did some weight lifting of dumbbells that were 7.5 lbs each. My pants even ripped in the middle of my work out and I didn't let that stop me! haha! AND I made a friend at the gym after years of going to the gym that has never happened, and we exchanged numbers, it was nice :) and so far I am under my calorie goal so I think I'm doing pretty swell. :)