Post something that you did "right" today

Options

Replies

• elsiesnow
    elsiesnow Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I had fresh strawberries for a snack instead of the brownies on the counter!
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    :( Nothing at all
  • pracktish
    pracktish Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Stayed under calories :)...DIDN'T clean my plate. That's been a tough thing to relearn.
  • sunshine11111
    sunshine11111 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym and finished my workout. :)
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    My granddaughter was here visiting, usually a dangerous time for overeating. But instead of taking her for McDonalds, I took her to Walmart and let her get a frozen dinner, which is what my husband and I usually do for supper. Instead of cookies, I bought a bag of strawberries for desert, which she loved.

Today, I made her some chicken nachos and instead of making myself some as well, I used the chicken and made myself a salad. We had a nice meal together and I stayed in my calorie range.
  • stepnerd
    stepnerd Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just completed week 5 day 2 of the C25K program. I have NEVER been a runner before, but I feel great doing this program :)
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    I hit triple digits for my protein intake today. I almost hit my goal but I just couldn't eat anymore. Protein is very filling, I'm considering on buying some powder so I can mix it with recipes and shakes. Just to make it easier to add more protein without having to eat so much. (not that I mind eating but since I woke up later today than usual, I didn't have as much time to eat).
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    I spread out my calories really well today so that I could have a healthy snack while watching the oscars!

Oscar fever!
  • KeepInspired
    Options
    Ate under my calorie goal, worked out a lot, measured myself and lost 9.6 inches since last time I checked (6 days ago) :D!
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Bought spinach. :smokin:
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I took grapes into work with me so I won't be tempted to buy chocolate as a snack.
  • lunameow
    lunameow Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I ate more veggies than anything else today. I don't like vegetables, and this is the first bag of frozen veggies I've ever bought for any reason other than to use as an ice pack. I also bought MORE vegetables, and skipped the cookie aisle in favor of unsweetened frozen strawberries and mango chunks (would prefer fresh, but I want to be able to have them as a once-in-awhile thing, without them going bad).
  • tuclan
    Options
    I got up at 5:30 to do 50 minutes water jogging
    I stuck to my meal plan

Thanks for thread, great idea
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Did my workout and didn't beat myself up about going slightly over my calorie goal like i normally do :)
  • candirose69
    Options
    I only had one cookie at my work meeting this afternoon (a massive accomplishment in a 3 hours long boring monday afternoon meeting :P)
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Got on the eliptical for a half hour even though I really wasnt feeling like working out. Especially cardio, much rather lift.
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    its only 9.20am here but so far iv done 50 squats! (in work lol)
  • sweetfluffy
    sweetfluffy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I ate 8 gram darck chocolate 85% coca & rassberries as snack ^.^
  • ndnyl
    ndnyl Posts: 96
    Options
    First day training today did 20mins boxing pads and 20mins run not a bad effort i say for a kick start
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    My macros were near perfect.

I rule.