Post something that you did "right" today

Options

Replies

• Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Would have loved to stayed in bed this morning because it was raining and all nice and dark and cosy but I got up, did my 30 Day Shred then headed straight to spin class.
  • haines99
    Options
    Went for s seriously fast walk with the dogs in the morning sunshine - bliss...
  • kmillers
    kmillers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    ran for 15 min and did Spinning-X (a cross between spinning and p90x) burned 600 cals. Good way to start a week out!!!
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    After a 60-minute aquafit workout I walked home. I haven't walked home in about 2 years. And it was in subzero temperature.

It was hard, uncomfortable and now I hurt all over, BUT I DID IT
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Had a very filling breakfast so not Hungry now it's lunchtime so not eating just for the sake of it.
    Spending the time instead preparing a healthy home cooked meal for me and the kids to enjoy later.
    Body fat measurements this morning tell me I have lost 5% these past 2 months v pleased bout that.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I got up this morning and pushed play and got my P90X Plyo workout done!
  • AmandaPandah
    AmandaPandah Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I ran 3 miles!
  • liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I got workout 1 already done today - Burn Intervals! I am so NOT a morning person and never workout before work. Now I only have CLX Abs tonight!
  • wildchild06241
    wildchild06241 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Started my morning with over 30 minutes of Yoga.
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Had a party and WATCHED everyone stuff their face with potato chips while I drank water.. and felt good about it.
  • Mztae78
    Mztae78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I exercised for 45 mins this morning.
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Refused a doughnut craving and ate a banana instead :)
  • gfedex
    gfedex Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Had a friend unexpectedly ask me if I wanted to go out tonight. At first I was a bit perturbed as I did want to exercise, but wasn't sure how I'd fit in a gym visit (and I don't want to prioritize the gym over friendship). So, I decided to make today my first run of the season. Ran 5k in about 29 minutes- nowhere near my PR, but seeing as I haven't run in months (and am hardly at the uber-fit level I was at when I set my PR), I'm happy with it!
  • UKMarjie
    UKMarjie Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    This thread is to focus on what we are doing right instead of beating ourselves up for what we have done wrong.

So ..... Post something that you have done "right" today.

I walked on the treadmill for an hour even though I have a sore foot.

Tomorrow I aim to go a day without a coke! (We'll see).

Nice thread idea!

I went to the gym even though I didn't get more than 4 hours of sleep (kids, barfing cat, twitching husband...)

Realized that one day of not-so-great eating will not ruin everything and kept perspective on my goals.
  • pdiaz80
    pdiaz80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had lunch at the mall today and made a healthy choice instead of giving in to alllllll the tempting choices around me. Ordered a 6 inch Tuna which is better than the normal foot long spicy italian. No combo just water.

Healthy Choices!
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    stay under cal goal
  • artiepuppy16
    artiepuppy16 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ate under my calorie goal for the first time in forever! And I still managed to allow myself 4 maryland biscuits! Win :)
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    i went to the gym , had nice food choices and since i know i am going to the restaurant tonight for a birthday party i saved up a bit more calories for it
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 13th glass of water...yay hydration!
  • friggie
    friggie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I did two workouts today since I was feeling so good!!