Post something that you did "right" today

Options

Replies

• janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    45 minute circuit workout at five this morning before work. I may not have eaten well, but I hit that hard!
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I lost the first 2lbs I have dropped in months this week by upping my calories and protein intake. Also managed to avoid chocolate temptation. Looks like the plateau is lifting.

That is awesome!! I have been on the same plateau for 2 months and upped my calories the other day and changed my workout regimen. Are you doing protein shakes or just eating more protein?
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Experimented with eating a boiled egg before my workout. It worked!
  • alsoagood1
    alsoagood1 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Scooped heavy wet snow out of the driveway and mouth of the driveway --- after 15 minutes I went inside and rested, then went back out for 30 minutes and finished. I was dripping with sweat when I finished and it felt good!
  • FUELERDUDE
    FUELERDUDE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Today, I worked out an additional 12 minues.
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Went out to eat and drank water with my meal.
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I love this. Bet she was proud of you.
  • trishcass46
    trishcass46 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I didn't beat myself up for going over my calorie goal.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    I managed to bypass the birthday cake, leftover donuts and cookies that were laid out in the break room at work today. Yay!! Go me!
  • baldielove13
    baldielove13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I exercised with Leslie Sansone for 2 miles even though I really didn't want to.
  • starli879
    Options
    When I started exercising I could not run for longer than 2 minutes at a time. Today at the gym, I ran for 10 minutes even after fast pace walking for 45 minutes. I am so very proud of myself. I have also haven't given up even though I don't see any changes in the mirror. I just keep telling myself that it took thirteen years to put it on and it will take some time to get it off. I am getting healthy and setting a great example for my four children.

P.S. I also haven't has a cigerette since September 28, 2012. Whoo, Whoo!!!:laugh:
  • jillwhite12
    jillwhite12 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I didn't even have a piece of my own birthday cake!
  • dakotawitch
    dakotawitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Upped my treadmill time from 30 to 40 minutes and did the whole time without needing a break -- at an average 3.2 mph.
  • cphorton28
    cphorton28 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I swept my grandfather's house. We are so spoiled with vacuums now so I decided to work on my upper body and cardio while I visited my papa!. Great thread to start thank you.
  • baldielove13
    baldielove13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Did Week 2 Day 1 of the C25k :)
  • moglie1914
    moglie1914 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I actually counted how many chips I was eating Im happy when I learn how to portion control my the food I consume! :)
  • ibANNd
    Options
    I spread out my calories really well today so that I could have a healthy snack while watching the oscars!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Went on a nice little hike, and felt so good about it that I walked home, which took an extra hour. And even though I killed hundreds of calories, I didn't resort to eating junk.
  • karinapeterson
    karinapeterson Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Ran my first 10km in 20 years!!! :)
  • aalpass
    aalpass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym and burnt 600calories after having woken up and deciding to wag the gym!