Options
    Derek Tresize
    Robert Cheeke
    Ed Bauer
    Terre Washington
    Amanda Wheeler
    Patrick Reiners

ALL successful vegan body builders! :)

you're not helping with some of them... some of them look like how I look after a vigorous pipe cleaning session.

I would say b/c other body builders are more inclined to use other supplements and enhancers that vegans are not though.

If you want to read back, I already offered to tackle that one too, but nobody accepted. Even on the drug tested powerlifting records, there is not a single Vegan to be found.
  • jjrichard83
    jjrichard83 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Since as this thread stated....it is for vegans and vegetarians ONLY.....I kindly show the OP to the door.

Are you one of the above? If so, how long?
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Since as this thread stated....it is for vegans and vegetarians ONLY.....I kindly show the OP to the door.

:drinker:
  • jjrichard83
    Options
  • jjrichard83
    Options

Yep. Vegetarian. Almost 12 years.

You should be upset at the people coming in causing issues, not the ones who have real info to share such as myself & (for the meat side) Gallowmere1984.

Post something productive, not just to have your random thought heard. That doesn't contribute to the conversation.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    In before the lock!

Better suited to insult meat eaters in a private group rather than a public forum.

Besides, there is always Fancy Feast.

cat_zps8a569003.jpg
  • phangirl8
    phangirl8 Posts: 21 Member
    Options

My gf, co-workers, best friends all eat meat. I never tell them it's crap for them b/c I occasionally will have some too...

35a84g.jpg
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    In before the lock!

Better suited to insult meat eaters in a private group rather than a public forum.

cat_zps8a569003.jpg

Oh....my....god....can't stop laughing...all I can get out of my mouth between cackles right now is "**** you!" xD
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options

My gf, co-workers, best friends all eat meat. I never tell them it's crap for them b/c I occasionally will have some too...

35a84g.jpg
    LOL!!!

LOVE!
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    But if we weren't supposed to eat meat, then why did God make bacon so tasty...?

god? :laugh:

Yes. I believe in God. You seem to find something about that humorous?

And I believe in the equality of all animals, but you found my beliefs funny.... Oh.... I'm sorry, do you not me treating you as you treat others? Some christian.

Equality of animals? Sorry to break it to you, but animals aren't equal.

Interesting you assumed I'm Christian.

I apologise that I presumed you meant a christian god, obviously you have denounced that god as I have since you have implied to deny him. But, to my knowledge, all gods strive in their teaching to show love and kindness to their fellow man, and to lead a respectful life of example. Your joke showed nothing of that. So regardless of your creed, I stand by that.

In addition, I know all too well that animals are not shown any equality in this world, which is what resulted in my choosing this lifestyle. It is my personal belief that animals are equal beings to us, and I treat every animal I can accordingly. I live by my beliefs.

In leading by example I have encouraged many friends to adapt similar habits. Pointing out to a vegan that animals are not blessed with equality is a crystal example of ignorance. Every human shows ignorance though, so I won't hold that against you. But please try to practice an ounce of respect towards others unless you are prepared to receive similar treatment in return.
  • EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options

Yep. Vegetarian. Almost 12 years.

You should be upset at the people coming in causing issues, not the ones who have real info to share such as myself & (for the meat side) Gallowmere1984.

Post something productive, not just to have your random thought heard. That doesn't contribute to the conversation.

Your admitted posturing about wanting to rile the "meatheads" doesn't really make you any better than the people you're speaking out against. Doesn't seem like you're solely interested in preaching the gospel , so to speak.
  • misseenk
    misseenk Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i use to be a vegetarian, but i cant help the blood lust desire to eat steak
  • jjrichard83
    Options
    The problem is people (vegetarians posting on here) talking about embarrassed for this and that. They insult me for voicing an opinion and facts, while other meat eaters with facts have no problem in the discussion.

I have to agree, there are many vegetarians and vegans that are so stuck up, and believe all vegetarians (& vegans) should think the same way, and act the same way. You are part of the ignorant I was talking about. How can you say I am an embarrassment when you do the exact same thing on a worse scale?

Please do not derail debates, or conversations. If you have an issue, I'm sure there is a block feature on here. If I find it, i'll be sure to use it too.
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    In before the lock!

cat_zps8a569003.jpg

Yeah my chest is hurting from laughing....holy crap!
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    OP, the problem is the quite a few vegetarians, including myself and Sara, were annoyed with your holier-than-thou approach to speaking to folks who eat meat. I believe I stated in another thread that "no one ever goes vegan after meeting an annoyingly self-righteous vegan."

I tend to also comment that this level of pestering vegetarian evangelicism is a total NOOB thing.

And it turns out you haven't even given up meat yet?!?!?!

Here- you give up meat for, oh let's say 1/4 of the time I have been a vegetarian- let's see that'll be 4.5 YEARS.... then come back and speak as a vegetariam.

mmmmmmmmmmmmkay?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian...so I am allowed in this thread...and I do not agree with you. Also, I am more allowed than you, by your own logic, as I have not actually eaten meat for 25 years.
  • jjrichard83
    Options
    I am a vegetarian...so I am allowed in this thread...and I do not agree with you. Also, I am more allowed than you, by your own logic, as I have not actually eaten meat for 25 years.

This comment has been as useful as male nipples. Thank you for your contribution!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    The problem is people (vegetarians posting on here) talking about embarrassed for this and that. They insult me for voicing an opinion and facts, while other meat eaters with facts have no problem in the discussion.

I have to agree, there are many vegetarians and vegans that are so stuck up, and believe all vegetarians (& vegans) should think the same way, and act the same way. You are part of the ignorant I was talking about. How can you say I am an embarrassment when you do the exact same thing on a worse scale?

Please do not derail debates, or conversations. If you have an issue, I'm sure there is a block feature on here. If I find it, i'll be sure to use it too.

You cannot block people from threads - it's an open forum. You can put them on ignore - see the little drop down under my avi - click there and it will give you the option.